This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top08-06-2007 01:38:28 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Re: The Things I Would Do Lists

Yasha wrote:

I'd watch the carnage ensue when Juri finds out Saionji has her nightgown. emot-rofl

You win at life.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#27 | Back to Top08-06-2007 05:58:23 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Shiva Indis wrote:

Tamago wrote:

I would get myself a Black Rose Ring for two reasons, one they look cool and two, I can randomly go up to people and pull out their soulswords to see what kind of swords they have.

Better yet, I would use the power of the Black Rose Ring on Anthy herself to see if I can steal either the Sword of Dios or maybe even get Anthy's personal soulsword.
*mmmmmm*

Tatsuya's soul sword is a kitchen knife, I bet. Or maybe a broom or something. emot-tongue

In that case, Keiko's soulsword would have to be a cattleprod, because you know how much of a cow Nanami's has been to her. school-devil

#28 | Back to Top08-08-2007 12:14:06 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

Talking of soulswords, I would try to find out if any other girls scream so loudly, while having swords pulled out from their boobies (remember that scene?) school-devil

"Get back to the surface, where the sunlight is so dazzling"

#29 | Back to Top08-08-2007 02:01:27 AM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

I once posted my list in which I divulge the many manners one could break through Akio's normally cool exterior. Perhaps, if I ever find it, I shall re-post.

Well, if I were inducted into Ohtori Academy, the first thing I would do is wonder why I was in an Anime. The only logical solution would be if I were utterly mad. Thus, having established that, I would strip to the nude and glue suction cups to my limbs. Then I'd attempt to climb the Chairman's tower (preferably while he's trying to charm Utena - "Oh, Akio, you know so much about the - AAHHH! OH MY VIRGIN EYES"!).

On my way I would grab Anthy and carry her (she must be like, what, 30 pounds even with her big boobs?) to the top of the tower. I would scream and beat my chest and I flailed Anthy around for a bit until they had to call in helicopters to shoot me down and send my sorry corpse flying down. Hopefully, I would be save by Movie!Akio's corpse splatting the ground moments before me and providing a cushion.

Because even that wouldn't be weird enough for Ohtori, here are some more...

1) Infect Chu-Chu with rabies and watch the laughter.
2) Stick Anthy's special switcharoo food into Akio's and Nanami's plates, then watch the laughter.
3) Hand out fake duelist rings to every student in the school.
4) Use Anthy's hairdo as a place to store random objects i.e. condoms.
5) Snap Juri's bra and probably die.
6) Spread a rumor that Akio has AIDS.
7) Get Utena really drunk.
8) Start a mosh pit on the duelist's arena.
9) Walk up behind Akio and randomly start whipping him, just to see if he'd like it or grow annoyed.
10) Bungee jump off the duelist's arena.

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#30 | Back to Top08-08-2007 02:18:08 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Jellineck wrote:

2) Stick Anthy's special switcharoo food into Akio's and Nanami's plates, then watch the laughter.

Akio's just going to do what he always does.

Have sex with Touga.

school-devil

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#31 | Back to Top08-08-2007 02:40:53 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Jellineck wrote:

10) Bungee jump off the duelist's arena.

I recommend the Chairman's tower for that. school-eng101

...oh wait. They're the same.

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#32 | Back to Top08-10-2007 12:21:16 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Yeah, but bungee-jumping off the chairman's tower would probably impale me on the little spike thing on the top. Freud would have a field day with that. Hmmm...actually, that'd be a pretty good way to go. Run through by Akio's symbol of dominance and sexuality.

"Akio's just going to do what he always does.

Have sex with Touga."

*snorts drink out all over keyboard* Damn you for that, Giovanna. I do have a problem seeing Nanami attempting to seduce Anthy and Utena, however. But hey - finally he could avoid that whole underage statutory rape thing.

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#33 | Back to Top11-15-2012 05:00:33 PM

The_Lame_Goat
Rose Smilee

I would join the student council so I wouldn't have to wear that ugly uniform.

I'd duel with a water gun.

Hop into Akio's car and beg him to take me to the zoo.

Play some rap music and grind on Akio.

Recite the egg speech in Spanish.

Find that bedroom Akio and Touga use and lounge on their bed in the ugliest way possible.

Oh treachery!

#34 | Back to Top11-19-2012 10:54:03 AM

Kita-Ysabell
Covert Diarist
Website

- Start a branch of the SCA to screw with the medieval imagery and see what sort of shenanigans could be gotten up to with a well-organized war.

- Try to introduce the foreign concept of therapy.  Send the guidance counselor an absolute mountain of relevant works.

- Start a petition to get uniforms with less ridiculous sleeves.  Especially if there's not really a system in place for such petitions.

- Try to douse anyone with funny-colored hair with a different color or neon hair dye.

"Et in Arcadio ego..."

#35 | Back to Top11-19-2012 02:43:18 PM

Lurv
Pained Growlithe

Kita-Ysabell wrote:

- Try to douse anyone with funny-colored hair with a different color or neon hair dye.

How about dying everyone's hair black

Board footer