This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#151 | Back to Top09-28-2011 09:21:14 AM

wblstudios
Banned

Re: Gaiaonline

I don't need Gaia Online.  I have this.

http://tektek.org/dream/

#152 | Back to Top09-28-2011 11:02:12 AM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Ah, yes. The tektek Dream Avi Creator. Almost all serious Gaians use it too, since every one of its items can be found on Gaia Online. emot-keke Hell, I use it when I need pictures of my fictional characters, 'cause I can't draw worth beans anymore. It's an awesome tool for those on Gaia who have, well, dream avatars.

I just never use it when screencapping completed avis, since tektek's layering, while it can be overridden with the Dream Free option, doesn't take into account that some items will "turn off" other items. Gaia does, and believe me, this has caused a great number of users grief when they can't get an avi perfect because some item poses are mutually exclusive.

I will admit, though, that the advantage of using tektek over Gaia is the fact that it's less heartache than saving gold for items. emot-wink

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#153 | Back to Top09-28-2011 01:32:54 PM

wblstudios
Banned

I actually use it to make 'plushies' for my wrestling characters.  It's an addictive as hell site.  But it's free, though.

#154 | Back to Top09-29-2011 12:22:40 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

Name change! I am now xX_Ebonique_Xx on Gaia emot-wink

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

Board footer