This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#76 | Back to Top09-10-2007 10:22:24 AM

mercurynin
Flourishing Verderer

Re: Clusterf**k to the White House: The Thread

At the moment, I'm not happy with any of 'em, but Kucinich's performance during the LOGO debate/sit-down was laudable.  Gave me the warm fuzzies, it did.

In my house, we just tend to throw up our hands and, as we say, "vote for the pretty one."  That's not to say that we're simple-minded; I think we're just fed up and overwhelmed by the time elections roll around.  Mom says she likes Edwards; whereas I'm still trying to get past the "Ohhhhh... he's haaaaaandsome" stage.  /Jon Stewart

I know for sure I don't like Obama, only because he's inexperienced.  I'm really not sure about Clinton at this point, and the Republican candidates can drop off the face of the earth for all I care.

You know our hearts beat time out very slowly.  You know our hearts beat time -- they are waiting for something that'll never arrive.

#77 | Back to Top10-22-2007 02:06:49 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Another update on the presidential horse-race according to InTrade.com...

Republicans: Giuliani is out in front with a 43.2% shot at winning the Republican nomination.  He still seems like a bizarre choice to me, but then, they all do.  Next is Mitt Romney, with a 26% chance, and Fred Thompson at 11%.  McCain is essentially tied with Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul at around 6%.  Everyone else is a nonentity.

Democrats: Good news if you like Hillary: InTrade says she's going to win the nomination, or at least has a 72.8% chance.  Bad news if you like Obama: he's in a very distant second at 12.2%.   (He's gotten some bad press lately, including an incredibly stupid spat over whether he was wrong to skip wearing an American flag pin on his lapel at a public appearance.)  Al Gore is at 5.4% (though he still hasn't declared himself a candidate), John Edwards is at 3.9%, and everyone else might as well withdraw.

General: InTrade says the next president has a 63.6% chance of being a Democrat -- the highest that number has ever been.  (It's done nothing but rise for the past two months, in spite of some reports of progress in Iraq and the Dems' failure to push the children's health care bill through.)  The Republicans have a 35.8% shot, and the rest is third-party.  As far as individuals go, Hillary is very much the favorite at 47.6% -- nearly three times the probability of second-place contender Giuliani, who has a 16.8% chance.  Then comes Romney, then Obama, then Gore, then Thompson, all under 10%.

There has been some ominous noise about America attacking Iran.  (I'm agnostic for now about whether that's a good idea.)  It's hard to tell what will happen to the presidential numbers if an attack comes.  On one hand, Republicans always do better in wartime, because they play the daddy party to the Democrats' mommy party.  On the other hand, most Americans are so sick and tired of war that a new front in the Middle East might just be another strike against the Republicans.  And on the other other hand, Hillary Clinton refuses to commit to getting out of the Middle East, so why should a warsick public vote for her?  What a stupid contest Clinton vs. Giuliani would be from that perspective: do we want to stay in Iraq or stay in Iraq?  Attack Iran or attack Iran?  Expand executive power or expand executive power?  Torture or torture?  Prolong partisan bickering or prolong partisan bickering?

There are at least two large blocs of Americans who would be completely unrepresented in such a contest.  The first is the religious right.  Sam Brownback withdrew from the Republican race about a week ago; he was the last remaining credible devout Baptist in the race.  [Edit 01/16/08: Boy, was I ever wrong about this.]  Personally, I like keeping religious agendas out of government, but they don't even have a candidate to back in the primaries -- isn't there something wrong with that?  The second are limited-government fans.  I don't just mean libertarians; I mean anyone who thinks that checks and balances are pretty cool, that the president's power is finite, and that America should stay out of other countries' business as a general rule.  This group does have a candidate to back -- Ron Paul -- but his campaign is floundering in spite of an unexpectedly massive war chest, perhaps an indication that this group is just not large enough to elect a champion.  Which is a little sad, in my humble opinion.

The first primary -- actually the Iowa caucus -- is slated for January 14.  We'll see what happens.

Forward Slash Rant.

Last edited by satyreyes (01-15-2008 10:58:56 PM)

#78 | Back to Top10-22-2007 06:46:59 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

sigh. I'm a little disappointed that the Great and Noble Democratic Party can't think of anything better than Hilary Clinton. I wonder if people have lost faith in freedom or if that faith never really existed.

I was just listening to a little bit of a Republican debate and heard Mike Huckabee describe "Islamo-Fascism" (which is a truly idiotic word from the beginning) as the greatest threat America has ever faced. Do people actually believe this? Nietzsche once posed the question "When has a dragon died from the poison of an adder?" Sadly, I can think of one way: Imagine a dragon with a mighty and noble heart, grown large and powerful, and having covered itself in an invincible armor of scales, being bit in the chest by a small viper. The snake cunningly found its way between the scales covering the dragon's heart and injected its painful venom. I could see the dragon, in outrage and pain, tearing its own heart from its chest, and so dying from a pathetic sting.

Let me be clear here and speak directly. Islamic militants are a threat to American citizens. It is ludicrous to suggest that they are a threat to America. In fact, the last time America was really threatened was by Great Britain in 1812. For all the Republicans talk about getting tough, they need to thicken their skin a little bit. More importantly, they need to remember that what has made America great has never been military power, but always our commitment to liberty. If we cast that aside for the sake of a little more security, then we become guilty of destroying America for the sake of these madmen. If I cannot walk freely, speak freely, and live freely in a free nation, then all the military victories we can win will be meaningless. I have no interest in burning down my house to prevent intrusion.

I guess that may have strayed a little from the thread topic, sorry.

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#79 | Back to Top10-22-2007 11:10:46 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I hate your American government. I'm sorry, I just really do. I know more about your government than mine-- hell, most of us only knew of Jean Chretien cause he punched a protestor in the the face and then later another guy pied him, and Jean Chretien isn't in office anymore so I have no idea who's steering this thing. But I know the names of your candidates, I know their (rough) chances, I know the reasons behind why the parties' chances are the way they are, and I hate it. At least here my government doesn't bother me too much and certainly doesn't scare me, and that's not something I can say about the American government.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#80 | Back to Top10-22-2007 11:53:09 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Yasha wrote:

I hate your American government. I'm sorry, I just really do. I know more about your government than mine-- hell, most of us only knew of Jean Chretien cause he punched a protestor in the the face and then later another guy pied him, and Jean Chretien isn't in office anymore so I have no idea who's steering this thing. But I know the names of your candidates, I know their (rough) chances, I know the reasons behind why the parties' chances are the way they are, and I hate it. At least here my government doesn't bother me too much and certainly doesn't scare me, and that's not something I can say about the American government.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

Don't worry, Yasha.  My government scares me too.

Stephen Harper is steering that thing, by the way.  emot-tongue

#81 | Back to Top10-22-2007 02:02:55 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Oh yeah, well, he's an asshole. emot-mad

...'cause he just is, okay??

I got nothin'.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#82 | Back to Top10-22-2007 02:59:31 PM

purplepolecat
Atlantean Singer

I'll pick up that one if I may, Yasha. Stephen Harper is an asshole because he's doing the standard conservative thing of appearing to be "tough" on issues like crime, drugs and foreign policy by pushing policies that have been proven to not work. In short, he is "steering that thing" right up GWB's tailpipe.

I just hope it doesn't take Canadians a whole 4 years to realise their mistake.

I miss having a socially liberal, fiscally conservative government.

EDIT : I liked your rant, Stormcrow. Well said !

Last edited by purplepolecat (10-22-2007 03:00:59 PM)

We're here, we're queer, we don't want any more bears!
Now Playing: Bear Supply - "I Maul Out Of Love"

#83 | Back to Top10-22-2007 05:58:00 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

Someone somewhere said that he felt that if Hilary won, it would be like the Bush's and Clinton's were passing around the presedency like a party joint.

I think it was on Bill Maher >.>

I will probably end up voting for Hillary, because although I think Obama clearly kicks ass at every debate I've seen, I really do feel like I want a candidate with more experience.

But Hillary has, allegedly, been playing the politics game, taking money from lobbyists and so forth. Obama said something to this effect during the You Tube debate a few months ago. I just don't like that tinge that I might be tricked into thinking she's not so much into the borderline fascist policies of our government because she's a woman.

But then, I think I'm being naive. If you want to be successful...it's what you have to do. Right?

I'd consider Edwards but he gets so hedgy on the gay issues. Most of my best friends are gay and this guy has a problem with it that he's "working on"?

I really wish Al Gore would run again.

And the Electoral College is antiquated and should be abolished. We have mass media now. I don't remember ever hearing about or voting for this random dude that represents my state. Why isn't this gone? Why aren't the American people DEMANDING this be dismantled?

Last edited by Dross (10-22-2007 05:59:46 PM)

#84 | Back to Top10-22-2007 06:39:45 PM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

In a certain sense the Electoral College is antiquated.  However, because the number of electors is based on the number of legislators, most of the problems associated with it would be completely fixed if the House of Representatives was enlarged to properly account for the current population.  As it stands now, any state with 3 electoral votes has a hugely disproportionate say since there currently aren't enough Representatives to go around.  I'm not sure exactly how to balance 800 Representatives in one room though.

#85 | Back to Top10-22-2007 07:07:31 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

Ok...that's a really interesting well-thought out answer to my angry question.

I've been school-eng101 ed

Though I still believe it's a problem not a solution.

Last edited by Dross (10-22-2007 07:08:16 PM)

#86 | Back to Top10-22-2007 07:27:01 PM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

I agree that it is not the perfect system.  But it would certainly be easier to just increase the House size, since Congress just needs to pass a law. But when have they cared about easy? Abolishing the Electoral College would take an amendment to the Constitution. 

The House has barely been touched since 1910.  There were 90 million people then. Now there are 300 million.  Although I guess you could argue that the Electoral College is even older. A select group of nobles choosing a leader?  We commoners are too stupid to make our own choices!

#87 | Back to Top10-22-2007 08:55:11 PM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Unfortunately Maz, the major problem with the electoral college is the winner-take-all system most states have in place, not Alaska's three votes. And this is more of an issue in the senate than the house, because every state gets two senators, regardless. And while the winner-take-all system is decided at the state level, most state governments have no interest in changing it, so it might need a constitutional amendment to fix it too.

And just to weigh in on Obama v. Clinton, I have three problems with Hilary Clinton: censorship, censorship, and censorship. Call me a radical if you will, but I don't trust concerned parents to decide what I can handle reading, watching or hearing. OK, honestly, I do have two other problems with her, the first being her wishy-washy stance on Iraq, though I know that's just to appeal to more hawkish voters, and the fact that she's a Clinton. It may be that a woman will have to follow her husband into the Oval Office, but this is a bad time for that. Dynastic succession is thoroughly undemocratic. And as for Obama's inexperience...I don't mean to be combative, but I don't quite see what sort of experience he's supposed to have had that he's missed out on...and he will have advisers, after all. Seriously, could someone clear that up for me? I think I'm missing something important here.

On the plus side, Kansas' own Sam Brownback, and early favorite, has dropped out of the race. Thank god.

And Yasha, Satyr totally pwned you on that one. emot-tongue

-Truck North

#88 | Back to Top10-22-2007 09:05:23 PM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

Stormcrow wrote:

Unfortunately Maz, the major problem with the electoral college is the winner-take-all system most states have in place, not Alaska's three votes. And this is more of an issue in the senate than the house, because every state gets two senators, regardless. And while the winner-take-all system is decided at the state level, most state governments have no interest in changing it, so it might need a constitutional amendment to fix it too.

But the senate votes are supposed to be there to make sure small states aren't ignored. The House votes are supposed to be proportional, but they are not.  The combination of these two things make the unpopulated states too powerful. The three votes that the rural states get are important when compared to the populated states.  If we were to increase the House size, then those 3-vote states would stay the same, with the populated states getting more. The House is currently acting as a second Senate since it is not proportional as it supposed to be.

Fixing that would have solved the problem of the 2000 election. However, the winner-take-all issue is a different debate, and it's an issue that I think each state should decide for themselves.  Although it would certainly change outcomes if implemented.

EDIT: I fear I may have come off as too combative?  All I know is that the House of Reps is disproportional because the states with 1 Representative have a Rep who is way too powerful.  It should constantly be adjusted so that each one represents the same amount of people.

Last edited by mazoboom (10-22-2007 09:19:21 PM)

#89 | Back to Top10-22-2007 09:44:33 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

mazoboom wrote:

But the senate votes are supposed to be there to make sure small states aren't ignored. The House votes are supposed to be proportional, but they are not.  The combination of these two things make the unpopulated states too powerful. The three votes that the rural states get are important when compared to the populated states.  If we were to increase the House size, then those 3-vote states would stay the same, with the populated states getting more. The House is currently acting as a second Senate since it is not proportional as it supposed to be.

Fixing that would have solved the problem of the 2000 election. However, the winner-take-all issue is a different debate, and it's an issue that I think each state should decide for themselves.  Although it would certainly change outcomes if implemented.

EDIT: I fear I may have come off as too combative?  All I know is that the House of Reps is disproportional because the states with 1 Representative have a Rep who is way too powerful.  It should constantly be adjusted so that each one represents the same amount of people.

This is a neat debate!  Let's inject some statistics.

Wyoming has one representative in the 435-member House, or about 0.23%.  The state contains 515,000 of the 303 million people in the U.S., or about 0.17%.  That means that Wyoming does have power in the House disproportionate to its number of residents -- but disproportionate by only six one-hundredths of one percent.

North Dakota also has one representative, for 0.23% of the total.  Its population is 640,000, or about 0.21% of the total.  North Dakota, too, is overrepresented by a tiny fraction.

California is the largest state, with 53 representatives -- 12.2% of the total.  Its population?  33.9 million, or 11.2% of the U.S.  Interesting -- California is overrepresented too, and by substantially more than either Wyoming or North Dakota.

The next largest state (which provides convenient partisan equity) is Texas, with 20.9 million people, or 6.9% of the population.  They have 32 representatives, or 7.4%.  Texas, too, is overrepresented.

Well, if some states are overrepresented, surely other states must be underrepresented.  Which are they?  I'm not sure, but apparently the statement that small states are overrepresented is an exaggeration, and not all large states are underrepresented.  What's going on here?  Has the population distribution changed that much since the 2000 census?

In any case, honestly, I think there are better things to worry about than the House turning into the Senate emot-smile  On important issues, everything in the House splits along party lines.  With occasional shining exceptions (I'm looking at you, Ron Paul), Republicans vote Republican and Democrats vote Democrat.  Very frequently, this pits representatives against other representatives from their own state.  If big states get more clout in the House -- you know, in addition to the 45% of the vote that the seven largest states already control -- it will just mean that they will have larger delegations to split along party lines.  Worry about the dominance of political parties in America, or about gerrymandering of Congressional districts, not fractionally disproportionate representation in the House.

Mind you, I think that electing a president by popular vote is not a bad idea, and deserves more consideration than it is ever likely to get, ever.  At the very least, dismantling winner-take-all is a good idea, and I don't understand why it doesn't play well in states like Texas and California.  The way things are now, everyone already knows who's going to win those states; why don't those states repeal winner-take-all, incentivizing presidential candidates to pay attention to local issues that currently get ignored?

#90 | Back to Top10-22-2007 10:06:36 PM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

Hrm, odd. I swear I've seen the math done more supporting my opinions, but I will admit laziness that I've never done it myself.  I thought that it was much worse than that.  I think one day I'll go to it and actually see what the difference is if there were 800 (or whatever) people in the House rather than 435.  I guess at the end of the day, this country is still a republic and not a democracy.  I'm not sure how much the country would benefit from a direct democracy versus the system we have now.  If the electoral system actually worked like it was supposed to and people didn't just vote based directly on parties rather than directly on people, then I think we'd be fine.  There's nothing I dislike more than the two-party system.

#91 | Back to Top10-22-2007 10:36:45 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

I was interested in knowing which states were underrepresented, so I crunched the numbers.  Here's what I found, using the most recent population statistics from Wikipedia.

First, when I properly accounted for everything -- the U.S. population statistic includes the residents of DC and Puerto Rico, for example -- the overrepresentation I cited in California disappeared.  Representation in California is almost perfectly proportioned to its population.  The stat for Texas changed too -- see below.

The most overrepresented state is Ohio.  It has 4.14% of the U.S. population, but only 3.84% of the residents.  If you work out how many more or less representatives every state deserves based on its population, Ohio is the only state that ought to lose one full representative.

The most underrepresented state is -- get this -- Texas.  It has 7.87% of the population and 7.36% of the representation.  It ought to gain two full representatives.  (The only other state that ought to gain one full representative is Florida.)  It's interesting to me that removing what seemed like minor statistical irregularities -- using slightly different population figures, excluding DC and Puerto Rico -- brought Texas down from severely overrepresented, as I said in my last post, to severely underrepresented.  A useful exercise in how statistics can be used to lie (though of course that's not what I intended!)

The ten most populous states are:
California -- well represented
Texas -- severely underrepresented
New York -- meaningfully overrepresented
Florida -- severely underrepresented
Illinois -- slightly overrepresented
Pennsylvania -- slightly overrepresented
Ohio -- severely overrepresented
Michigan -- slightly overrepresented
Georgia -- meaningfully underrepresented
North Carolina -- well represented

As you can see, of the ten most populous states, three are underrepresented and five are overrepresented -- not much of an argument for the "big states are underrepresented" hypothesis.  I think the over- and underrepresentation is more likely a result of people moving out of hellholes like Ohio and Michigan over the seven years since the last census into paradises like Florida and... um... Texas?

How about the least populous states?  There are seven states whose populations are so small that they have only one representative: Wyoming, Vermont, North Dakota, Alaska, South Dakota, Delaware, and Montana.  Of these, only Wyoming is overrepresented in any meaningful sense of the word.  (It has one representative; it ought to have 0.75 representatives.)  The next three on the list are overrepresented by a tiny fraction.  South Dakota is underrepresented by a tiny fraction.  Delaware is slightly underrepresented -- it ought to have 1.25 reps instead of 1 -- and Montana is even more underrepresented; it ought to have 1.38.  Again, small does not mean overrepresented.

Last edited by satyreyes (10-22-2007 10:40:17 PM)

#92 | Back to Top10-22-2007 10:47:57 PM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

This is why I got a B in my stats class in undergrad. And why I did liberal arts!  But seriously, nice work, satyreyes.  I do like how states need fractions of representatives to be perfectly proportional (which is obvious because populations don't work robotically).  Perhaps we can ask the representative's arm how they vote and ignore what the leg thinks.

#93 | Back to Top10-23-2007 06:15:29 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Nice work there Satyr, and you point out something that bothers me even more...D.C.! No representation at all in congress! Oh, they do have a non-voting representative in the House, but she's just that. And she's pretty awesome too, but she still can't vote. That means that inhabitants of our nation's capital technically have no say in government. Puerto Rico is a slightly different issue, they're on the fence as to whether they want to be part of America at all or not. But I feel kinda bad for the D.C. folks.emot-mad

-Truck North

#94 | Back to Top10-23-2007 11:13:27 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Stormcrow wrote:

That means that inhabitants of our nation's capital technically have no say in government. Puerto Rico is a slightly different issue, they're on the fence as to whether they want to be part of America at all or not. But I feel kinda bad for the D.C. folks.emot-mad

Well, I wouldn't quite say that.  They have a say in their own municipal government -- the kind of government that has the most direct impact on people's lives.  They also have the same number of presidential electors as the entire state of Montana.  But you're right, of course, that they only get a chance to decide what happens on the national level once every four years, instead of every day like the rest of us.

Do Puerto Ricans pay taxes?  DC residents do.

#95 | Back to Top10-23-2007 05:54:37 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

satyreyes wrote:

Florida -- severely underrepresented

I disagree, Florida can only be overrepresented. For further information on why, see anything ever having to do with Florida and the government, ever. emot-gonk

Looks like, overall, there's some favortism going on as to who is overrepresented. There's a trend. I want to say the northeast, as though they're giving props to the original homies, but...Ohio? Michigan? Are these overrepresented states especially productive ones economically or something?

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#96 | Back to Top10-23-2007 06:01:27 PM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

satyreyes used the most recent population numbers.  The representation is based on the 2000 Census.  The overrepresented states are the ones that people have been moving away from in the last 7 years, so they're probably the least economically well-off and horrible places to live in the winter or any other reason. The only way to check if there is actually favoritism going on is to check the number of representatives against the 2000 population. I'm guessing it was relatively equal then (as equal as it can be when dealing with whole numbers). At least it is supposed to be equal. And then we wait three years to see if there's favoritism when the numbers get shifted in 2010.

Last edited by mazoboom (10-23-2007 06:07:35 PM)

#97 | Back to Top10-23-2007 06:28:30 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

I agree with mazoboom.  The apparent over- and underrepresentation is a result of population movement since 2000.  Florida has gained a lot of people in the last seven years, but our number of representatives hasn't changed; that results in our being underrepresented, by the strict metric of whether our percent share in the House matches our percent share of the population.  Gio, you are of course right that Florida is overrepresented in a hundred other ways.  Comes from being the largest battleground state.  emot-rolleyes

EDITED TO ADD: Another way Florida is underrepresented will be at the nominating conventions in 2008.  The Florida legislature is a bunch of dicks who wouldn't follow party rules about when we're allowed to hold our primaries, so we are being denied all our delegates to the Democratic convention and half our delegates to the Republican convention (if memory serves).  That means that even if I were a registered Republican or Democrat, I'd have little say in who gets nominated.

#98 | Back to Top10-23-2007 06:28:50 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

And you people wonder why I hate snowbirds and why I don't vote. My head is swimming from all this. No, wait.

It's drowning. I knew I sucked at social studies and government, but this... *passes out*

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#99 | Back to Top10-23-2007 09:57:15 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

satyreyes wrote:

EDITED TO ADD: Another way Florida is underrepresented will be at the nominating conventions in 2008.  The Florida legislature is a bunch of dicks who wouldn't follow party rules about when we're allowed to hold our primaries, so we are being denied all our delegates to the Democratic convention and half our delegates to the Republican convention (if memory serves).  That means that even if I were a registered Republican or Democrat, I'd have little say in who gets nominated.

Oh jesus, you mean they're actually keeping to that? emot-gonk Way to speak for the people. Not that it would matter, really, when was the last time individual Floridian votes mattered? Hell, my 2004 vote probably got swallowed by the magic disappeary voting machines that were quite popular in my area.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#100 | Back to Top10-24-2007 06:55:10 PM

RodimusBen
Wakaba Wrangler

Wow, this thread has remained so civil given that it's such a volatile topic!

Well, to throw my 2 cents in, I think the only way the Republicans have a shot at winning is if Giuliani gets the nomination and the far right ISN'T stupid enough to create a third party in protest. Giuliani has a good chance of winning over a lot of moderates. However, if Romney gets nominated, the moderates will swing over to Hillary. If Dobson and his ilk are dumb enough to go the third party route they will be handing the election to Hillary.

I believe God made me for a purpose. But he also made me fast. And when I run... I feel His pleasure. - Chariots of Fire

Board footer