This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top12-16-2007 12:18:34 PM

st0dad
Ohtori Paramouri
Website

The Long-Awaited Rose Bride Survey!

It took me a while to figure out what type of questions you'd want to ask a rose bride...or what type of questions a rose bride would ask someone else....

But here it is!

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?:

Who is your Prince?:

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?:

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?:

Why are you suffering?:

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?:

Does your Prince defeat Utena?:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1797/utenasiglf5.jpg

ChuChu: "Around the world I've traveled, strolling trough dozens of countries and thousands of lands, taking my time to feed my knowledge with the wisdom that folklore and history brings along."

#2 | Back to Top12-16-2007 12:28:19 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Re: The Long-Awaited Rose Bride Survey!

Okay, I'll bite.

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: Probably a regular student. Easier to move secretly. The Council is always watched.

Who is your Prince?: I don't really have one, but I'd probably partner with someone who offered me knowledge or power.

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: White with blue lining.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: Inside. Wheeeeeeee!

Why are you suffering?: Doubtless I could find many reasons to be utterly miserable. I suppose it would depend on the circumstance.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: My Prince, I suppose.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: Yes. And if he doesn't, I'd take the path not even the vicious Kozue thought of. I'd grab the wheel of the car and run her over. Splat!

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#3 | Back to Top12-16-2007 12:39:43 PM

st0dad
Ohtori Paramouri
Website

I'm not really considered a rose bride, but I'll give it a try, too. ^.^

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: None of my inner turmoil spawns from my family, so I wouldn't be related to a student council member...I am, however, known throughout my old high schools as a fantastic artist, so although I'd be a regular student, I'd still be known. Like Utena, I suppose.

Who is your Prince?: My Prince is my best friend, Beth. She's always had my back through thick and thin, no matter what the cost to her is. Even recently, the cops were called on her because she and I went to someone's work to confront them in person. The cops were called on -her-, not me. :/

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: Beth made me who I am today. I used to be a pansy, but now I'm known as a strong person who doesn't take crap. So, in a way, she has already saved me. I'd be wearing a dress, and it'd be dark blue, which I figure would be the color of Beth's rose.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?:  I am inside the car. Someone analyzed the car scene from the Akio Arc, and I agree that whether you're in or out of the car depends on if your Prince wants to share power with you or not. Beth always used to tell me if she won the lottery, she'd let me live in her mansion with her. She would want to share the Power to Revolutionize the World with me, and I'd be in the passenger's side.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: Our relationship is symbiotic, but I do believe Beth is the doll. People tell me all the time I use her to fight my battles. Believe me. I always go on telling her about how I use her as a threat, and she says, "One day, Staz, you're going to pit me up against someone who's capable of kicking my ass." "Yea but you'd still fight them, wouldn't you?" "Hell yeah I would!" According to others, I target people and send Beth after them, like a trained dog.

Why are you suffering?: I'm suffering due to Beth's suffering. It's guilt. She's the one who's sacrificed, not me. She bears the million swords of hate. Ask any of my friends. Beth has sacrificed her reputation for me. In High school, she was considered a bully because when someone gave me crap, I'd go running to Beth and she'd threaten to hurt, or just plain hurt them. Even if I wasn't in the right. And to this day, I feel terrible because of it; yet all I do is defend her when she does attack, rather than do the attacking myself and bear the consequences.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: Beth is extremely powerful, but not a victor. Here's what would happen: We're the best of friends but the power to Revolutionize the world isn't what we both need. I think after the power of Dios defeats us, the car wouldn't crash but just slow down, and I'd rush out of it to help Beth up. Beth would stand up, drop her sword, and proceed to rush after Utena to try and physically injure her for the satisfaction of doing so. I'd rush in the way and take the hit to the eye.
"Shit, Staz! Why the fuck did you do that!?"
"Because we don't need the power of revolution, dude!"
"But you do!"
"No...I don't. Now let's go. I'll buy you some pizza."

Last edited by st0dad (12-16-2007 12:40:16 PM)

ChuChu: "Around the world I've traveled, strolling trough dozens of countries and thousands of lands, taking my time to feed my knowledge with the wisdom that folklore and history brings along."

#4 | Back to Top12-16-2007 05:45:55 PM

Scortia
Rose Bride

Hmmm... I'll go with someone outside the student council, but by choice.

Who is your Prince?:
Chuchu.  No, umm, how about Oscar Francois de Jarjayes.  She'd kick Utena's ass.  Take the power of more superior crossdressing!

Bleh, I'd probably have a dress then I'd cut the skirt off at the hips and throw on some leggings and weird accessories.  I guess this makes us the most un-feminine team EVER.  As for a color... hmmm, an olive green dress with white, tan, and red details.

Outside, I'm not a fan of manipulating others or sexoring them,.. not my style.  I'll stand outside and convince Anthy that she's defying the law of physics and rattle her concentration til the car flips over.

Why are you suffering?:

Nope, we're going to win!

My prince merely because I'd NEVER be the doll.

Yes, with actual fencing experience.

Last edited by Scortia (12-16-2007 05:46:27 PM)

#5 | Back to Top12-16-2007 05:47:49 PM

BalamiyaVardihi
High Tripper

I dunno if I'm Rose Bride material, but if I am, here it goes!

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: Regular student.

Who is your Prince?: Princes come and Princes go. And sometimes Princes just watch your soul bleed. My Prince is Kayla

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: Yes, and it's a magenta with crimson, signifying my hope and faith.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: Inside and listening to some Placebo while my Prince dukes it out.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: In a sense, it is both of us. I love Kayla with all my heart, and she knows it, yet she continued to be used by the boys around her. I'm a glutton for punishment (I read flames, even though I know they'll give me anxiety attacks), and I do not want to feel emotional agony

Why are you suffering?: I'm suffering from negative criticism and false truths. I desire a world without sufferings or flamers.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: No. She has the potential, she has the chance, but the latest boy will always come first before Revolution. And I am left to watch my Prince be used...again. emot-frown

Twirling round with this familiar parabol
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and
Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing

#6 | Back to Top12-16-2007 08:29:36 PM

st0dad
Ohtori Paramouri
Website

emot-tongue That's okay, I'm not rose bride material either!

#7 | Back to Top12-16-2007 10:47:49 PM

Red Angel
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)

Yay! Rosebride survey emot-dance

Relative of a student council member, since I think my prince would be in the student council, and I consider us relatives, even though we're OBVIOUSLY not. (We're more than friends, we're pretend relatives!!)

Who is your Prince?:
Allegoriest!

Probably red actually. Hmm.  I'd say lined with black, but that might be tacky. Black lined with red would just be creepy though...

Outside.
I'm not entirely sure of my reasoning, but I'm pretty sure I'd be outside. Inside seems far too evil for me.

Why are you suffering?:
The cruelty of others mostly...
But everything will be alright soon, once we reach the end.

I really don't think either of us.

I hope so. Though there is a good chance that my prince wouldn't paticipate in something so horribly rigged. And I have an Iaidoka for a prince! Though... There wouldn't be time for a duel theme that way, would there. Hmm. emot-frown  But I'm positive we really could pull it off. Besides, Utena wouldn't know what was comig before being hit once. Not time for the Power of Dios! Especially so early on.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u187/cherry_whispers/signature.jpg

#8 | Back to Top12-16-2007 11:14:07 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: I'm a regular student, but I'm on the ballot for the Student Council Election.

Who is your Prince?: The best friend who takes me for granted.

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: My dress is green with blue trim.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: I'm outside, using a remote control to drive the car.

Why are you suffering?: I'm scared of people, and don't know who to trust. I can never tell if someone truly likes me or if someone is mocking me to humiliate me.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: I can't tell. I think I am the doll in the traditional sense of the meaning, but there's a possibility that my prince could be the doll, too.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: No. My prince has no loyalty nor drive.

#9 | Back to Top12-17-2007 01:01:29 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Regular... well as regular as someone as strange as I am can possibly be.

Who is your Prince?:
Well she would have to be a spunky crossdresser for a start.

It would be above the knees as I would have a great set of pins if I stayed a girl and the colour would be Electric Blue and Burnt Orange.

In the drivers seat ready to slam on the brakes unexpectantly when 'big brother' is laughing on the bonnet at high speed.

Why are you suffering?:
Because I have a pointy steel based heartburn that all the anacid in the world cannot cure.

I leave that answer for the audience to try and figure out. school-devil

Yes because I would accidently drop some topless pictures of Wakaba at just the right time to distract her long enough to defeat her. poptart

#10 | Back to Top12-17-2007 02:30:43 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

Wow, I was a duelist and a bride. Shiori, we're closer already. etc-love

I might have some relation to a council member, but not blood relation. emot-tongue

Who is your Prince?:
I'm holding back tears at the image of Joel swinging a sabre.

Dark purple with white trim.

Hmmm... both are such strong symbolic roles, it's hard to decide! However, the only brides outside the car were Touga and Ruka, and they seemed to have some control over the duel... or, well, moreso than the duelists.

Why are you suffering?:
I'll edit in my post from the duelist thread later.

Tricky tricky! But, unfortunately, I'm going to have to say myself.

In my heart.

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#11 | Back to Top12-18-2007 03:17:24 AM

Alexandra
Covert Diarist

Regular, but I am familiar with the Student Council and talk to them once and a while, though they make sure not to let be seen as "one of them."

Who is your Prince?:
He's any man that makes his way into my thoughts.  I have little fantasies I play out, pretending we're in love and happy.  They have one thing in common, though - it's all imaginary.  My prince isn't real, he's in my head.

Very traditional, floor length - mostly purple, with some pinks mixed in.  Ruffles.  Purple - mystical, pink - weaker, feminine

I'm in the passenger's seat, but I don't like it.  I'm scared of not having control, but I'm uncomfortable weilding it when I have it. (and I hate driving emot-tongue)

Why are you suffering?:
I want to be a princess,I can't find a real prince, and I can't be a princess anyway.  What's worse - I agonize over this when I should let it all go, but I can't.

I am.  I try so hard to keep things unchanging - no drama, no heartache, no joy.  Stagnant.  Just existing.

I think Utena would help me (in her own little Utena way) see that it's not totally impossible.  So in a sense, Utena would win, because I'd learn to let go of my fantasies.

#12 | Back to Top12-18-2007 06:12:31 PM

spiralstairs
Anthy Assailer

Friends with the student council. I'd be the type to invite myself up to the balcony.

Who is your Prince?:
The guy I'm crushing on now, probably because I know this is an unrealistic fantasy and something I can never have. (Unless the fates decide to be good to me.)

I'm in a smokey violet gown after my favourite dress.

Inside, just so I can make 'vroom vroom VROOM'ing noises and pretend I'm going somewhere when I'm actually going in circles.

Why are you suffering?:
The details are for Nemuro's elevator. ;)

A little of column A, a little of column B. I think I'd be a Rose Bride for the same reasons as Shiori, except my doubts are what'd hold him back.

Unfortunately no. Utena has confidence in herself and Dios. I'm realistic (or cynical) and know I don't have the confidence to see if my prince exists. I'd probably let my thoughts drift away from the road and the car would crash.

#13 | Back to Top12-22-2007 02:09:44 PM

dabouse1
Touga Topper

I'm really not a princess at all.  A witch, yes!  Princess -- me? Impossible!

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: Regular student.  I can't handle responsibility, never mind people looking up to me.

Who is your Prince?:  One of my friends would be my prince, since I've never felt very romancy with anyone, before.  Though I can't see myself so dependent and princessy with any of them, they do make the light of my day.

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?:  I hate wearing dresses. I refuse to wear one if I don't need to. *cackle*

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?:  I'm outside the car, which is really the why I'd consider myself a princess.  I can't grow up or be strong by myself, I need the help of others. The thought of being an adult makes me anxious, but I don't want to live a lie forever! *gasp*

Why are you suffering?: I'm so very weak and cowardly that I avoid suffering all together. If there's a way to run away from my problems, I'll take it instead of facing them.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: Maybe both, but most likely me. I bring myself down quite a lot, with no one else at fault.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?:  If it were my friend who is smarter and more mature than Utena, yet still somewhat innocent, then yes. If my prince were to be one of the arrogent ones, then they'd lose.

YES, BURN THE WITCH. poptart

#14 | Back to Top12-24-2007 09:49:54 AM

IceQueenChigusa
Tenjou Tilter

I think i'd be more of a prince than a rose bride but ill still fill this out.

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: Student council member

Who is your Prince?: Hmm.. I dont really have one. If anything i'd be someone's prince

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: Pink,like a baby pink color.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: Outside

Why are you suffering?: I feel alone all the time. I don't have anyone to comfort me.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: Me i suppose.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: No,Utena is just too cool.

#15 | Back to Top01-08-2008 06:28:17 PM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

Oh, I'm a late comer to this thread but this is too fun to pass:

I would work in the shadows mostly, so I would avoid a direct affiliation with the Student Council. I would simply keep my eye on them.

Who is your Prince?:
Mikage. Because it would be an ego boost to have someone that intelligent as my Prince, not to mention that I would find it easy to relate to his emotionally stunted side.

Very dark purple, made of sily. It would be long with a slit and something like a bodice with tight lacing all around as a symbol of how deeply I would be tied to my Prince and to display to what extent we would both be bound my our shortcomings.

I am inside the car.

Why are you suffering?:
Because of lost opportunities can never be redressed and because I lack the emotional strength to do some damage control, admit the obvious, and move on.

We would play on each other's unspoken insecurities, I would perhaps appear to be the doll but we would share that role in one way or another.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?
No. It was a lost battle from the start and coming to accept that would either make everything better or be the final drop that topples a very full glass.

#16 | Back to Top01-16-2008 10:31:55 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

I'll do it.  Do it for the lulz.

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?:  Does currently bumping booties with a Student Council Member count???

Who is your Prince?: Prince.  Duh.

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: I'm wearing a dress.  It's made of human skin.  school-chef

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: I'm literally inside the car feeling the engine purr against my nether regions.

Why are you suffering?:  Because... uhh... because... well, I'm not really suffering... unless by sufferring you mean 'orgasming in ecstatic pleasure.'

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?:  My doll is Shinku, the proud 5th Rozen Maiden!!!

Does your Prince defeat Utena?:  Prince can defeat anyone.  He has a Little Red Corvette under a Cherry Moon. etc-love etc-love etc-love

And the phallic shadow imagery during the Superbowl helps too.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#17 | Back to Top01-17-2008 08:45:26 PM

Lawliet-Cross-Rue
New Student
Website

I believe I will give this a go! ^.^~emot-biggrin

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: Student Council Member~! ^.^

Who is your Prince?: My Prince is Paisley, my fiance~! etc-love Paisley is my angel, the most kindest, sweetest, and most beautiful soul, sweeter than any rose ^///^ She always is there for me, and always conforts me, and makes me happy and smile! emot-smile

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: Well, I am wearing jeans and a tank-top now, but the dress I was wearing awhile ago was my pink, poofy prom dress~(I was seeing if it still fits >.>)

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: Outside

Why are you suffering?: I am yearning to be with my Prince, and go out and explore what the world has to offer~

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: Me~ A doll, as in the controled one? O.O; Or doll as in the...I dunno XD;;; Both of us, I guess ^.^;

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: YES! D: Utena is awesome in many ways, but my Prince is stronger! >////>

etc-love~Promise Me, When You See, A White Rose You'll Think Of Me. I Love You So, Never Let Go, I Will Be, Your Ghost Of A Rose~etc-love

#18 | Back to Top01-20-2008 07:42:56 PM

Like_Autumn
Network Ninja
Website

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: Regular student, and would prefer to stay that way. I'd rather not be under the watchful eye of the Chairman.

Who is your Prince?: No one yet. I used to believe my one true prince was out there, but now I've realized that I'm going to take whatever life throws my way and not worry about it.

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: Spring green with hints of gold to offset my red hair.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: Preferably outside the Car, but sometimes you just want to feel the rush.

Why are you suffering?: Because others are suffering.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: I suppose I resemble a doll, but though I may be polite and sweet on the outside, inside I'm sarcastic and cynical.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: I like Utena, so my Prince would have no reason to fight her for my sake.

You know, all things considered, I'd rather be a Prince than a rose bride. Fight with swords, rescue cute girls, wear a spiffy uniform. Yeah, that would be cool.

Number 1 Shadow Girl Fan

#19 | Back to Top04-04-2012 06:18:01 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

Necro'd! emot-biggrin

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: I'd be perfectly happy being a regular student.

Who is your Prince?: My boyfriend, of course.

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: It's indigo. I would have chosen blue since that's my favorite color but Kozue's already done that.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: I'd be inside cheering and shouting advice over the noise.

Why are you suffering?: I am still very dependent on certain people and I feel as though I'll never be able to escape from them.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: My prince is because he's very meek and kind of goes along with whatever everybody else wants. 

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: Like dollface said, he does to me. etc-love

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#20 | Back to Top04-04-2012 10:08:57 PM

crystalwren
Dark Whisperer
Website

Regular student. I am not a political animal. I'd get eaten alive. But I'd get to watch from the side lines, and that would be pretty cool.

Who is your Prince?:

I don't believe in princes.

No. I'm wearing my work uniform, classy industrial high visibility orange and blue shirt and a pair of heavy blue cotton trousers to match. To complete the ensemble I'm wearing my steel capped boots, of the incredibly heavy overkill kind where there is both laces and a zip, a stacked sole and a lot of padding. I'm Ms Sex!

I'm sitting on the bonnet, baby.

Why are you suffering?:

Because I'm not really part of the world. I don't want to be, but sometimes I feel lonely.

My prince.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?

No. Utena and I have too much in common, what with the whole cross dressing thing and the confused gender roles. And I've not lost to a man for many years.

#21 | Back to Top04-04-2012 10:35:50 PM

jmie5
Precious One

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?:  Definitely no more than a regular student, though with how awesome my older brother is, I was unnerved by poor Nanami back in the day.

Who is your Prince?:  SexingTouga24/7/365  (It's what she gets for having my back on a variety of things, as well as taking incriminating photos back in the day with white roses, pulling a sword from my chest.)

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?:  Oh, yes.  Probably green, as pink is my favorite color but already taken, and I'm not too fond of green.  I'm sure it'd just work that way.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?:  I'd be suckered inside the car.  Though I'd like to think I'd be trying to dial on hte car phone, adjust the radio, hum the theme music, marvel at the spiralling lights, etc.

Why are you suffering?:  Because, like a lot of people, I can't bear to cut ties that should be cut, stop living in the past, and letting certain tendencies get in my way.  I'm a very discontent person that can't seem to find the inner-worth to move on and am afraid.  Ugh.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?:  My prince.  I'm quiet, and though not vindictive, and a nasty little badger.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: emot-rofl  That's not how the anime works.  But after my "prince" and I have a drink to laugh off all the amazing shiz we've seen, maybe in our own minds, "for the lulz."

#22 | Back to Top04-10-2012 01:22:08 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW J!

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member? Regular student, totally for sexing touga and hating the school uniform.

Who is your Prince?: Jamie is mine too; we help each other with school work, dodging various bullshit and navigating our adult adolescences. 

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?:  Not wearing a dress at all, I would rock a short sleeved version of movie tougas outfit. Also I have custom made steal toe leather boots, to facilitate elegant ass stomping!

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car? Inside the bloody car; and enjoying various rides and the view.

Why are you suffering?:  Lack if motivation, Money, and an abundance of fail/stupidity of my-self and others. 

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: J is the doll; I respond with either, bemused laughter or attempts at sarcasm.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: No, Utena is someone we would hang out with from time to time. Perhaps some day we'll hang out and play the othori drinking game for ridiculous LOL's.

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#23 | Back to Top04-11-2012 07:42:12 AM

wblstudios
Banned

Regular Student/Student Council Member/Related to Student Council Member?: Black Rose Duelist.  Because black is slimming.

Who is your Prince?: Since we don't have to be romantically interested in our bride, IE: Miki and his sister, I'm going with Brock Lesnar.
http://www.wwe.com/f/video/thumb/2012/04/20120402_raw_brock_lesnar.jpg
He will kill you dead.

Are you wearing a dress? If so, what color is it?: I'm wearing basketball shorts, sandals and a tank top because I'm not about style, I'm about results.  Also, I'm Florida, and it's currently hot as sh*t degrees over here.

Are you inside the Car, or outside the Car?: Two words.  Couch Surfing.

Why are you suffering?: You might want to pack a lunch before you ask that question.  We're gonna be here all week.

Who is the doll; you or your Prince?: Paul Heyman is obviously in control of both of us.

Does your Prince defeat Utena?: What?  Utena's sick, she can't duel today?  Who's gonna substitute?

You're sh*tting me.  I get a front row seat to see Brock Lesnar kill Nanami?

Or at least slam her so hard her hair changed color, from blond to dead.

Then Rin Tezukawould come by and make some bizarre comment and me and Brock would laugh and laugh and laugh.

#24 | Back to Top04-11-2012 10:14:58 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Aw hell, I missed this the first time around!

I'm probably on the student council. I choose positions where it's easy to watch people.

Who is your Prince?:
Yasha, I suspect emot-keke

Yes, and red. But mine has sleeves, dammit.

Inside. It's not hard to lure me into dangerous places with tasty treats.

Why are you suffering?:
Poverty of cash and energy.

Uh, we're Switches. emot-rolleyes

Yes, but only because death implies loss of the battle.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

Board footer