This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-22-2011 06:32:11 PM

AnimentalCosplayer
Mikage Mistruster
Website

Hello world, I'm still active!/What's New/Vote for my Utena Cosplay??

Hey IRG!

So I know it's been decades since I posted on here && I'm sorry that this one post is going to be so brief && all. I'm hoping that in the next two months I'll have more free time to post around here, since school will be out && it's done nothing but eat up almost all of my free time @___@;;
Behavioral Neuroscience is not forgiving :/

Just letting everyone know I'm not dead....xD
&& same probably goes for Veveisme ((My gf/Anthy)). I know she's busy now to && you'll probably see more of her around here soon, too :]

Also, I wanted to let my fellow Utena lovers know that I finally got around to cosplaying TV Utena! I'm so insanely excited that I finally got to do it && I just recently entered a cosplay contest for it~

I would love if you could check it out && maybe even vote for me if you like the cosplay enough?? I know there are a lot of entries but someone has to show the love for Utena. We are a fandom to be reckoned with! haha etc-love If you don't vote for me though, that's okay too! Just thought I'd ask to see if I could get some fellow Utena fans to support~ emot-biggrin && if anyone else on here entered, best of luck to you && feel free to post your entry emot-keke

If you're interested, here's how you vote...
-First, go on Faceback && like "Otaku House" ((You have to like that group first to vote!))
-Then, go to this link && click "like"! That gives me a vote~ I really hope you all like my Utena cosplay *___*

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … mp;theater

Also...how has everybody been recently?! I'm not even sure if you guys remember me on here but if not, I'm sure we'll get reaquainted soon enough~

Heather etc-love

<3AnimentalCosplayer<3

~*~ Youtube: youtube.com/animentalcosplayer ~*~
~*~ dA: animentalcosplayer.deviantart.com ~*~

#2 | Back to Top05-04-2011 01:52:44 AM

OrangeRose
Saionji Slapper
Website

Re: Hello world, I'm still active!/What's New/Vote for my Utena Cosplay??

O must say, that costume is simply amazing! I've cosplayed as Juri, but it is nothing in comparison! I hope you will continue to cosplay, it very obvious you have talent!

"Your rose is MINE, Betch!"
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/Lcita/juri.jpg

#3 | Back to Top05-04-2011 02:06:20 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Wow, no kidding!  I have seen a very fine Utena cosplay done by one of my friends in college, an absolute dead ringer for Utena herself, but I think you could give her a run for her money in that costume emot-smile  Hats off!  poptart

#4 | Back to Top05-04-2011 11:37:00 AM

iatemylavalamp
Touga Topper

Hehe, I never saw this post until now, but I've already gone and fangirl'd all over your entry. :3 (My name on there is Lava.) Anyway, great job again on the costume, it's great. emot-keke

#5 | Back to Top05-04-2011 07:36:10 PM

wingedbeastie
Nest Boxer

Voted!!

Check out my: Twitter|Voice Over Tumblr|

Board footer