This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top05-29-2014 04:26:26 AM

Anthyz
Wakaba Wrangler

Searching the tv version of Fuuin Jubaku. Anyone?

Hi again!

As the title says, I've been searching for a while the TV Version of the first Touga's Duel song. This one includes several seconds of just instrumental, not included on the 1st OST version.

I want to do a "just music" video of each duel for my Facebook Fanpage and the one in the 1st OST doesn't fit properly.

Your help would be so much appreciated, so thank you all! emot-dance

#2 | Back to Top06-01-2014 04:35:26 AM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

Re: Searching the tv version of Fuuin Jubaku. Anyone?

Should be on OST 1 (Eve of the Evolution Revolution), which can easily be found on Amazon or similar sites.

If you have any further questions, the Audiology website here at EM should be able to answer any further questions—even on stuff that wasn't in the show.

#3 | Back to Top06-03-2014 10:43:23 AM

Anthyz
Wakaba Wrangler

Re: Searching the tv version of Fuuin Jubaku. Anyone?

Atropos wrote:

Should be on OST 1 (Eve of the Evolution Revolution), which can easily be found on Amazon or similar sites.

If you have any further questions, the Audiology website here at EM should be able to answer any further questions—even on stuff that wasn't in the show.

Hi Atropos, thanks for your response.

As I said I've got the OST 1 (well, I've got the 10th Anniversary Box) but if you watch the duel and listen carefuly the song starts differently.

Song starts at 00:00. Chorus starts at 00:08.

Song starts at 16:28. Chorus starts at 17:03.

As you can see there are 8 seconds against 35 seconds of instrumental without chorus.

I follow your advice and went to the Audiology section but I couldn't find anything about this in particular.

Nevermind, I'll try to do sth on my own because I need it for tomorrow. Thank you anyway ;).

Board footer