This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top07-29-2010 12:40:39 PM

veveisme
Wakaba Wrangler
Website

Re: Fun Ad-lib Game(C'mon, give it a try)

Dear Akio.
I don't really know how to tell you this I'll join the monastery, I think I realized it when I saw the shrunken head outside of Chicago and I saw you "sit" on the crazy monk. I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand how boring you are. I'm returning the pictures from LA to you, but I'll keep your criminal record as a memory. You should also know that I will tell the authorities about "our friendship".
Go burn,
-Anthy-

emot-rofl

#27 | Back to Top07-29-2010 12:48:19 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

(( That one was extra hilarious when implied it's from Anthy to Akio emot-rofl ))

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#28 | Back to Top07-29-2010 04:11:56 PM

Melancholic_Soul
Dancer Romancer

-> How you do the Letter Meme:
Dear Puck.
I don't really know how to tell you this,  You're a loser. I think I realized it When I changed tennis shoes
In your apartment and I saw you Sit on My John F. Kennedy-statue. I'm sure you're Man enough to understand That Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning The couch cushions to you, but I'll keep The results of your blood-sample as a memory. You should also know that I Never openly mocked Oprah Winfrey imitations.
Greetings to your frog Leonard,
-Jammin Jasmine-

Last edited by Melancholic_Soul (07-29-2010 04:52:43 PM)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/anthy_utena/rukasan.gif Believing in the power of Love and Justice since 1999
Red Lobster CGM- Burning Shrimp since 2013
Amazon FFC fucking shit up since 2015
Best Buy Warehouse - Tech decks on deck since 2016

#29 | Back to Top08-01-2010 08:27:42 PM

Soukougnan
Black Rosarian
Website

Dear Green.
I don't really know how to tell you this, I dislike you. I think I realized it when I changed tennis shoes at the Hare Krishna graduation and I saw you sit on my John F. Kennedy-statue. I'm sure you're man enough to understand that I did a sex-change. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep your mom as a memory. You should also know that I told in my confession today about the apartment building.
Greetings to your freaky family,
Souk

...what?

hm. i'm... here again? catch me in the discord-- im fairybull

#30 | Back to Top08-01-2010 10:55:42 PM

winksniper
Qualified Duellist

Dear Chiyo's Dad,
I don't really know how to tell you this, our affair is over. I think I realized it when I quoted Santa in women's clothing and I saw you sit on the crazy monk. I'm sure you're senile enough to understand Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep David's tricot outfits as a memory. You should also know that I told in my confession today about my new life as a clone.
Go burn,
Sasaki

#31 | Back to Top08-02-2010 04:06:41 PM

Melancholic_Soul
Dancer Romancer

winksniper wrote:

Dear Chiyo's Dad,
I don't really know how to tell you this, our affair is over. I think I realized it when I quoted Santa in women's clothing and I saw you sit on the crazy monk. I'm sure you're senile enough to understand Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep David's tricot outfits as a memory. You should also know that I told in my confession today about my new life as a clone.
Go burn,
Sasaki

O__O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/anthy_utena/rukasan.gif Believing in the power of Love and Justice since 1999
Red Lobster CGM- Burning Shrimp since 2013
Amazon FFC fucking shit up since 2015
Best Buy Warehouse - Tech decks on deck since 2016

#32 | Back to Top08-04-2010 04:58:57 PM

veveisme
Wakaba Wrangler
Website

BlackRoseVixen wrote:

(( That one was extra hilarious when implied it's from Anthy to Akio emot-rofl ))

I know, it made everything wonderful xD

#33 | Back to Top08-04-2010 07:36:38 PM

AnimentalCosplayer
Mikage Mistruster
Website

OMG, Veve....that's pretty much the best Ad-Lib ever! XDDD;
My turn...oh boy...

Dear Bill S. Preston Esquire && Ted Theodore Logan,

I don't really know how to tell you this, our romance is over. I think I realized it when we skinny dipped in women's clothing and I saw you sit on my penpal in Ghana. I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand that there is no solution to this. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep my virginity as a memory. You should also know that I will tell the authorities about eggplant-fetishism.

Go burn,
Heath

...I didn't know you could skinny dip while wearing clothing...fail xD;
This is only lulz because I could see Bill && Ted doing this. Giving back the ring?...THEY PROPOSED TO ME WITH THE PLASTIC HEART RING TOO?!?! x3
If you can't tell, I've recently got a Bill && Ted obsession. hurrdurr.

<3AnimentalCosplayer<3

~*~ Youtube: youtube.com/animentalcosplayer ~*~
~*~ dA: animentalcosplayer.deviantart.com ~*~

#34 | Back to Top08-07-2010 05:42:59 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Dear Kaoru.

I don't really know how to tell you this, I'm selling myself.

I think I realized it last year at the mental hospital when I saw you sit on my John F. Kennedy-statue. I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand that I had a sex-change.

I'm returning the cut toenails to you, but I'll keep your mum as a memory.

You should also know that I always have felt dirty before my new life as a clone.

Go burn,
Tamago

Board footer