This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top06-18-2008 08:02:11 PM

alexielnet
Unfulfilled Juror
Website

Storybook Children -- my SKU fansites

Hello. I've mentioned that I have been working on some updates for my Utena websites and I finally have some of it ready to post. I know some of you have visited my sites before, so I thought you might be interested.

Storybook Children I'm not sure what I am going to do with my little SKU collective, but right now I posted some wallpapers and some icons there (a few of which I've already shared here).

Haunted--A Miki Tribute Haunted has a new layout and some new content, especially wallpapers and new fan art and icon sections. I still want to add some written content and some analysis.

No Angel Came--A Juri Tribute NAC has been overhauled. There is lots of new content here, but I still want to add a summary of the Ruka duels and a bit more analysis. Although I am still not a Shiori fan, the people here have inspired me to look at her a little less harshly and I noticed that, while my actual sections about her weren't too bad, I took a few gratuitous swipes at her in random places that I have now deleted or rewritten.

I am hoping next week that I will be able to update my Utena and Anthy shrines as well. I know it sounds a little silly and perhaps trite, but you people keep me enthusiastic about this series and inspire me to work on these sites. I hope the updates are enjoyable.

#2 | Back to Top06-19-2008 10:15:16 AM

BalamiyaVardihi
High Tripper

Re: Storybook Children -- my SKU fansites

I absolutely adore Storybook Children, and visited it daily when it was an SKU fansite. The shrines are beautiful, and I looked forward to updates (still do!)

And the new stuff are awesome!

Twirling round with this familiar parabol
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and
Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing

#3 | Back to Top12-20-2010 11:41:17 PM

Gainel
Rose Bride

I miss Ophelia emot-frown it made me happy!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it on a fruit salad.

#4 | Back to Top12-24-2010 08:41:38 PM

nekozoya
Wakaba Wrangler

Awesome!emot-biggrin

etc-saiowank Need I say more?

#5 | Back to Top12-28-2010 11:34:34 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Thanks so much for letting us all know about the updates! I know I'll be visiting your sites now-- forgive me, but I didn't even know you had them emot-redface

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

Board footer