This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#126 | Back to Top06-19-2008 04:51:51 PM

The_White_Horse
Rose Smilee
Website

Re: Flirt 'Til It Hurts

Anthy-made pound cake? Hmm.... definitely sounds dangerous, but I'm curious as well. *takes a sample of dangerlicious cake*

#127 | Back to Top06-19-2008 05:02:14 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

I feel alright, but I simply must get something to drink. *Goes to drink, but spills all over my shirt* Goddamnit. I have to take this shirt off so that I can get the stain out. Care to help me? *Smiles deviously*

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/chani_sama/prince-sig.png

Sir Hellsing: Leader of the Feminine Failure Revolution
Faithfully failing at feminine tasks, gender roles, and the conventionality of femininity since 1990.

#128 | Back to Top06-19-2008 05:19:40 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

I think I flirt with guys I don't want a lot, but it's not on purpose. They hit on me, we talk. I smile a lot, even if I don't like them.

Internet flirting tends to come off as foreplay to cybersex to me. I dunno why. emot-confused

Real life flirting, I think, is about eye contact or the lack thereof. If you want someone, just look at them and smile a little. Don't spend too much time on doing it, though. The idea is to do this when you know they're looking at you or in your general direction. If they think you're doing this for a long time, it'll look creepy and stalkerish.

I would avoid any overly dramatic body movements, like waving or turning your whole body toward them.

The whole point is to get their attention and show interest without looking like a total dork.

Now, if that actually works, let me know. emot-wink

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#129 | Back to Top06-19-2008 05:31:14 PM

The_White_Horse
Rose Smilee
Website

Prince_of_Stars wrote:

I feel alright, but I simply must get something to drink. *Goes to drink, but spills all over my shirt* Goddamnit. I have to take this shirt off so that I can get the stain out. Care to help me? *Smiles deviously*

How unfortunate for your shirt. We'd best get it off quickly then, before the stain sets, hmm? *goes to help, er... rescue the shirt from staining. Because we can't have stains. <.< *

#130 | Back to Top06-19-2008 05:33:06 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

In person, I often flirt accidentally, and without realising it.  I'll say things that sound absolutely horrid, when it's the furthest thing in my mind.

So, I'll go with it, when in my mind I'm thinking "WHAT did I just imply???"

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#131 | Back to Top06-19-2008 06:09:19 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

The_White_Horse wrote:

Prince_of_Stars wrote:

How unfortunate for your shirt. We'd best get it off quickly then, before the stain sets, hmm? *goes to help, er... rescue the shirt from staining. Because we can't have stains. <.< *

Thank you. *I feel you take your time getting the shirt off, smiling all the while*

Faithfully failing at feminine tasks, gender roles, and the conventionality of femininity since 1990.

#132 | Back to Top06-19-2008 06:10:53 PM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

Iris wrote:

In person, I often flirt accidentally, and without realising it.  I'll say things that sound absolutely horrid, when it's the furthest thing in my mind.

So, I'll go with it, when in my mind I'm thinking "WHAT did I just imply???"

yeah, sounds like me. 2-years-later. Wait, was that flirting? All I could think of at the time was, well, we kinda have the same bodytype, but we don't look THAT alike, do we?

#133 | Back to Top06-20-2008 01:13:02 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Take if off, Prince. emot-wink

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#134 | Back to Top06-20-2008 08:02:37 AM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

ShatteredMirror wrote:

Take if off, Prince. emot-wink

Of course; only for you. etc-love

#135 | Back to Top06-26-2008 03:24:20 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

What is it strip poker time? All right who is in?

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#136 | Back to Top06-26-2008 05:03:16 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

Me!

#137 | Back to Top06-26-2008 08:45:58 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Hey Prince_of_Stars, you have a nice ass. I haven't the faintest inkling what it really looks like. But the image is down pretty well in my head - two buttery buttermilk buns. Mm-mm. Lather syrup on that and bend over my breakfast table.

Hey SexingTouga, are you a feeling a little unfresh. Would you to use my natural tampon? Oh wait. *glances downward* Never mind.

Hey ShatteredMirror, I hear you like music. Give me a try and let's see how many notes you can induce.

Alright, I'm done. Wow I'm absolutely horrible at flirtation.

And I'll play provided I can use ScannerBoobz in place of my own image.

Last edited by Jellineck (06-26-2008 08:46:56 PM)

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#138 | Back to Top06-26-2008 08:49:33 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

Jellineck wrote:

Hey Prince_of_Stars, you have a nice ass. I haven't the faintest inkling what it really looks like. But the image is down pretty well in my head - two buttery buttermilk buns. Mm-mm. Lather syrup on that and bend over my breakfast table.

I love it! You're too cute, Jelli.

#139 | Back to Top06-26-2008 08:57:46 PM

Jellineck

Care to reward my cuteness in my private suite...? *wiggles eyebrows* emot-tongue Aw, thank you. You're a sweetie-pie. *pinches the cheek of your choice*

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#140 | Back to Top06-26-2008 08:58:43 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

Sorry to interupt, but I had to let Jellineck know that she's gotten me hot and bothered. emot-rofl

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#141 | Back to Top06-26-2008 09:03:31 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

Jellineck wrote:

Care to reward my cuteness in my private suite...? *wiggles eyebrows* emot-tongue Aw, thank you. You're a sweetie-pie. *pinches the cheek of your choice*

If you will let me reward your cuteness, I most certainly will. school-deviletc-loveetc-wankgirl

#142 | Back to Top06-26-2008 09:19:52 PM

Jellineck

Hey dollface, if you'll be my Shiori, I'll let you polish my sword. Just be gentle, okay? It gets a lot of practice. I've been stabbing people in interesting places all day.

...Damn, I need to temporarily switch genders long enough for these jokes to really work.

Ah, if I'll let you. Such a gentleman. But you won't be one anymore by the time I'm done with you. It's time to turn your princehood into an Akiohood.

Oh baby.

#143 | Back to Top06-26-2008 09:23:11 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

Jellineck wrote:

Hey dollface, if you'll be my Shiori, I'll let you polish my sword. Just be gentle, okay? It gets a lot of practice. I've been stabbing people in interesting places all day.

...Damn, I need to temporarily switch genders long enough for these jokes to really work.

Ah, if I'll let you. Such a gentleman. But you won't be one anymore by the time I'm done with you. It's time to turn your princehood into an Akiohood.

Oh baby.

You should; I think I'd actually start liking guys. You do know that the gentleman is a lady, right? Oh please, change my princely ways...

#144 | Back to Top06-26-2008 09:30:11 PM

Jellineck

Yes, but considering your avatar and princely aura, I thought gentleman would be a better fit. If that's presumptuous, milady, I can always address you in a more genteel fashion.

On that note, off to bed. Everyone will be in my dreams tonight. And considering my usual fare of dreams...I'm sorry.

#145 | Back to Top06-26-2008 09:34:05 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

Jellineck wrote:

Yes, but considering your avatar and princely aura, I thought gentleman would be a better fit. If that's presumptuous, milady, I can always address you in a more genteel fashion.

On that note, off to bed. Everyone will be in my dreams tonight. And considering my usual fare of dreams...I'm sorry.

Well assumed; indeed I do prefer the masculine over the feminine. The only way I'll ever allow you to use feminine pronouns in reference to me is if you somehow happen to find yourself between my sheets...school-devilschool-deviletc-wankgirletc-wankgirl

#146 | Back to Top06-27-2008 03:23:43 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

SexingTouga24/7/365 wrote:

All right who is in?

Touga, bei~bi.

"I pronounce you officially engaged."

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

#147 | Back to Top06-27-2008 03:42:50 AM

RoseFire
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

Seitokaichou wrote:

SexingTouga24/7/365 wrote:

All right who is in?

Touga, bei~bi.

*melts*

I heard his voice say it in my head and....

*faints*

I'm in if you keep talking like that XD

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x4/glompingcow/themoonrosehavenicon.jpg
Come Play With Us

#148 | Back to Top06-27-2008 04:12:51 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

RoseFire wrote:

*melts*

*faints*

*quickly slips arm around your waist and pulls you closer to me* Care to keep me company, bei~bi?

Don't worry, I know (and respect) that you're taken; and though I'm notorious for stealing the ladies of my choice, and I'm more of a rogue than a prince, I'm yours--if you say yes. *cups your chin while looking deep into your lovely eyes*

"I pronounce you officially engaged."

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

#149 | Back to Top06-27-2008 04:44:29 AM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

He's at it again!

#150 | Back to Top06-27-2008 05:02:21 AM

RoseFire
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

Seitokaichou wrote:

RoseFire wrote:

*melts*

*faints*

*quickly slips arm around your waist and pulls you closer to me* Care to keep me company, bei~bi?

Don't worry, I know (and respect) that you're taken; and though I'm notorious for stealing the ladies of my choice, and I'm more of a rogue than a prince, I'm yours--if you say yes. *cups your chin while looking deep into your lovely eyes*

I'm only going to say two words...

You suck emot-tongue

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x4/glompingcow/themoonrosehavenicon.jpg
Come Play With Us

Board footer