This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top04-06-2007 11:55:46 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Re: How Was Your Day?

I wasted most of my day. emot-gonk
I wanted to finish all my homework for next week 'cause I have so much of it. Firstly I ruined everything just by sleeping through half of the day and I only had patience to do 6 out of 25 of my Maths assignments.
And now I'm going back to sleep. emot-mad

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#52 | Back to Top04-06-2007 08:31:53 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Today just doesn't feel like Friday... It feels like Monday. I barely did anything in school. I watched a movie in Spanish and Science, I had a test in Math, (math is easy,) and then in English, we had a guest speaker.

I wasted most of today playing Phantasy Star Online, which I have become obsessed with once again. I deleted my character a little while ago. I think that I'm just 20 or 30 levels away from reaching my old level.

I'm listening to a song from it right now called "The Nearest Place to Heaven Part 1." It's a very nice song. It's very calm, and it just plays a few piano notes at a time. The place where it plays is probably the most beautiful place in the game. It's a field, and it looks like some sort of shrine. When you get closer, however, part 2 begins to play, which is probably dark enough to have scared me a bit when I was younger. All the grass and trees die, and the ground has the pattern of humans skulls.

That's when the final boss comes in. emot-biggrin

The only bad part about this game is that technically, there are only four levels. Then you move onto hard mode, very hard mode, and ultimate mode. For every mode you beat, the boss takes on a new form.

#53 | Back to Top04-06-2007 10:25:57 PM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Huh, you had to go to school on Friday? It's Good Friday so everyone around here got a day off. Which is funny considering that it's a relgious holiday and Estonia is the least religious country in Europe. emot-biggrin

#54 | Back to Top04-07-2007 01:20:25 AM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

I got most thursday until tuesday off. emot-dance The good part of Catholic university.

I think I'm love with 300 and saw it again on an imax screen.
(The fact that their nipples were about as big as my head scares me, but not like the fact that I thought it...)
Bought a darling girl I know fluffy pink leather handcuffs and a 300 poster for me.

Had the wait of hell at the doctor. (was there nearly three hours)
Had surprise x-rays and shots.
learnt my heart was... shaped like a sweet potato? Is that even possible?
Seeing as they weren't going to explain anything, I left early in a fit of rage, mostly from the wait.
Does anyone know if I can go back and take my x-rays? They might look nice on my wall. school-devil

Now I colour more movie Akio faces while sewing bows for my neck.

I hope you get better Nessy~ etc-love
Strep really sounds scarier than it is if you ask me.
(I will say that in my case, antibiotics always got rid of such things faster than I'd get over a cold.)

#55 | Back to Top04-07-2007 12:27:28 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

TERRIBLE!

and its not even over....................

shoot me now please.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#56 | Back to Top04-07-2007 07:02:11 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

TERRIBLE!

and its not even over....................

shoot me now please.

I'll bite, did something crappy happen?

#57 | Back to Top04-07-2007 11:26:26 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

list of crap for today.
1) epic fight with friend. (shes a huge jerk and should be hit by a car....and live of course. no death for her)
2) hand and butt bit by the BF's dog. (pure breed german shepard, it was trained in german for cryin out loud! vicious evil dog)
3) 7 foot log falls on my hip.
4) sawdust gets in eye, wont go away.

my BF's father insisted that i try using a chainsaw....so i did...and i was done. but i was called a wuss the rest of the night, just like the time i wouldnt go on a motorcycle for a ride around the block. -.-

today....SUCKED!

#58 | Back to Top04-07-2007 11:38:43 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

WOW when it rains, it buckets down...complete with buckets. emot-frown

I bet the last one was like the straw on the camel's back as irritation can in some ways worsen the day more than the big stuff.

All I can say is that hope that today was just a one off suckage-cloudburst and hope the next day will be better.

#59 | Back to Top04-07-2007 11:42:49 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

i apreciate it but..... tomorow is Easter and im going to the BF's house for a family thing. emot-gonk emot-gonk emot-gonk (TRIPPLE GONK! OH NOES!)

Last edited by KissingT.Kiryuu (04-07-2007 11:43:16 PM)

#60 | Back to Top04-08-2007 12:08:31 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I'm tired. I stayed up until almost four talking to a friend on the phone. I then got up at 7:30 to go and visit this same friend. After hanging with her for a couple of hours (I did score a delicious breakfast though, go me!) I went to work and worked, even getting a couple of minutes of overtime. Now I'm home and I'm damn tired.

But actually, it was a really good day. Except for the work part.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#61 | Back to Top04-08-2007 12:50:41 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Not quite today, but a couple days ago I discovered a rash on my chest while showering.  It was very small, and looked and felt almost like freckles, but I don't have freckles there.  I'd have thought nothing of it, except that "fatal rash on your chest" is the principal side effect of my medication.  I sort of jumped out of the shower and called the shrink, who told me to phase out the medication over the next three days.  (This was actually a fairly drastic decision; sudden discontinuation of this particular med can cause seizures.)  The whole incident may have been a blessing in disguise, though, assuming I don't die from the rash or get a seizure.  I started taking that medicine over two years ago, when I was a severely depressed college junior, and somehow I feel like the need for it has passed in the meantime.  No more poorly understood psychoactive pharmaceuticals out of medicine bottles in my system, thank you!  From now on, all my poorly understood psychoactive pharmaceuticals will come from my non-organically grown dinner.  Mmm, pharmaceuticals.

Happy to be alive!  emot-smile

#62 | Back to Top04-09-2007 09:02:20 PM

Teapot
Sensei of Sense
Website

I quit my job today. I guess it was a bit drastic, but what must be done, must be done. Right?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/rinfin/982.png

#63 | Back to Top04-09-2007 09:36:10 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

I got day after Easter discount chocolate bunnies today. emot-keke

But.. twenty bucks for six chocolate bunnies on 50% discount? emot-mad BAH INFLATION.

#64 | Back to Top04-09-2007 11:04:29 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

My day was fantastic, and I expect Gio to tell you all why in another thread.
emot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-kekeemot-keke

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#65 | Back to Top04-13-2007 05:48:21 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

School was kind of weird today.

It's Science Week at my school, so we've been going to different presentations. The first one was on diabetes, (I hated it,) there was one on lightning, (I need to make a Sim named "Sparky" and kill it with lightning now,) and today was an interesting presentation on lie detection.

But because of what I assume was one of the science presentations, there was a cow outside of the Science building. o _o While I was walking to the English building with one of my friends, I saw it, and I inevitably made a joke about how Nanami must have turned into a cow. But the kids in my English class were all going crazy over it. They kept mooing, and asking if they could go on a field trip to see the cow. We had a pop quiz today, and they all drew cows on their papers and related their answers to cows. Once again, my English class caused me to laugh throughout the entire period.

But the thing is that we live in New Hampshire. There's probably a cow in some direction about a mile away from my house. Of course, seeing one at school certainly is unusual. It's kind of funny how the entire school was talking about it, just as Nanami would have wanted.

#66 | Back to Top04-14-2007 12:07:10 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I've been voluntold for things and gotten training until I built myself a new computer in my head just to get away from it. Seriously, guys, I want to actually get some work done! Maybe tomorrow.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#67 | Back to Top04-14-2007 12:23:56 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Yesterday was a good day, it's weird how some people have a bad day on Friday 13 and others have a very good day. Friday the 13th has always been a good day for me.

Eep, today is my national exam in Estonian! Well, it starts in 37 minutes so I think I'm going to have to leave soon.

#68 | Back to Top04-14-2007 11:09:03 AM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

I can't speak for the rest of today, but I woke up and my left arm was kinda dead. Had to shake some blood into it to wake it up. A cup of coffee and some meds later, I've been on the board. Here's to a half-decent day! *raises invisible glass and drinks*

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#69 | Back to Top04-18-2007 12:59:28 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

I don't consider posting on the internet going against the rules. Today was the Day of Silence, so it's been a long day. I feel really proud to do this, but it's definately annoying sometimes, not being able to say anything. I got sent to the office twice, even after I showed them my flyer. Apparently, my lifestyle and beliefs are not as important at the square root of 32. emot-mad Whatever. Ms. Sears is super nice, so as soon as I walked in she smiled and said she already knew why I was here. Bah. I won't lie and say I'm not the least bit glad it's almost over.

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#70 | Back to Top04-18-2007 01:17:40 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

I didn't even know that today was the Day of Silence until I found out from one of my friends. He has a crush on me, and I've been trying to find the right time to tell him that I'm a lesbian. For some reason, the way he holds doors open for me and generally tries to impress me kind of gets on my nerves.

Me: "So, how has your day been going so far?"
Him: *Shows me a piece of paper that says "Day of Silence"*
Me: "That was today? I really wanted to participate in that this year. By the way, did I mention that I'm a lesbian?"
Him: *Looks shocked, but can't say anything*

He avoided looking at me for the rest of the way there, and waved goodbye sooner than usual. Am I a bad person for thinking that that conversation was really funny?

#71 | Back to Top04-18-2007 03:01:09 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

Aww. I wish I knew it was Day of Silence too.. Pretty much no one does it here, and there are no flyers. emot-gonk It kind of makes me sick. I think any school here would turn it down. fgfdhdfhdfdfgbv

But even if I did know to do it, I doubt it would have mattered. I'm silent 99% of the time and it wouldn't have made a big difference to most people. ):

Today for me was stressful. Period, cramps, Child psychology term paper on children's art (there is not nearly enough research for that subject around), math homework, and my Vista product key being screwy. emot-gonk

Last edited by SleepDebtFairy (04-18-2007 03:01:49 PM)

#72 | Back to Top04-18-2007 04:08:56 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Had to piss in a cup and let the vampire lab techs drain me of my sweet, sweet blood candies. Got tacos for breakfast and some Dr. Pepper, so I guess it all works out. emot-keke Got in touch with some people, gave hugs, gave Poptarts, wrote a few funny and really hoopy things, found this wicked cool video game song that I never heard in the game it came from, and now I'm waiting for somebody to claim my aorta in my videogame trivia thread. So far, satyreyes has my brainstem, so I can't blow my brainstem out without asking permission. (Like I would. Come. ON.) KissingT.Kiryuu owns my diabetic pancreas, and Red Angel owns my hypoactive thyroid gland. Now I'm waiting to get a chance to go into town so I can burn a few scans off from some wonky junk I drew up, so hyacinth_black can apply her artistic skills and hopefully improve on the original designs. The finished results will be posted in the Non-SKU Art thread, with credit to me for the concept and credit to Hyacinth for the actual drawing work. emot-keke Oh, and my mom is eat up with NHL Playoffs fever. That, and her soaps. She's doing fine, but would like to be "comfortably numb," which is something I can't do for her. The only pisser so far. emot-gonk

So. How was your day, people? emot-keke

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#73 | Back to Top04-18-2007 05:25:26 PM

Personal_IceQueen
Covert Diarist
Website

in comparison to yours Bio, heh I've got nothing.
I've just been typing, working and talking all day.

"Those shoes are mine betch."

#74 | Back to Top04-19-2007 05:37:40 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

So, I weigh about a whopping 97 pounds. I was 90, but I've been finally able to gain some weight. So my appetite has increased greatly. Only thing is, I ran out of snacks in my dorm room and I don't have much money, and the vending machines are expensive. emot-gonk I ate every bit of my dinner, but I was still hungry, and I already went to the vending machine twice today..

..but, screw it. I got delicious SKU inside-joke filled strawberry frosted poptarts, my favourite. etc-love etc-love

Last edited by SleepDebtFairy (04-19-2007 05:45:25 PM)

#75 | Back to Top04-19-2007 08:05:42 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

My day is ok, after doing 3 days of Working for the Dole, in my case, mostly steam-cleaning donated clothes for St Vinnie's, I'm glad for the change of pace, even if I do have to wash the floors.  I also plan on going to the Aquatic Centre for the 5th time this week cos I am sick of having no upper body strength and I have a chocolate pot belly I need to rid myself off....damn those deliciously cheap chocolate easter bunnies.

Board footer