You are not logged in.

Gougai! Gougai!

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE, IT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH WE'RE GETTING AN UTENA EXHIBITION RIGHT NOW

THEY. ARE. MAKING. A. NEW. MUSICAL. NEXT. YEAR. START LOSING YOUR SHIT RIGHT NOW

#176 | Back to Top10-16-2017 07:34:05 AM

Dallbun
Tour Guide to Crawling Chaos

Re: English Translation of Utena game (Itsuka Kakumei Sareru Monogatari)

Rose.Bride wrote:

Hello! I recently tried to set up the game and everything works but the translation. I followed all of the instructions and I'm not sure what I did wrong.

I'm not sure what went wrong either, and can't really tell you anything that's not in the directions. I'll send you a link to the pre-patched versions of the files, though. Hopefully they'll work fine!

#177 | Back to Top10-28-2017 10:36:02 AM

itavin
Sunlit Gardener (Prelude)

Hey, I need help with setting up the game!

So, I did everything in the instructions but got stuck at the translation part.
First off, I cant do the extra step. When pressing right on my mouse on translate.bat there is no option of edit I can choose.
Second off, I cant use translate.bat at all. The files are at the directory but when I double pressed the required button a message where it says "'utena' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." There are some explanations to this:
-I accidentally compressed the first disc of the game to rar, so I downloaded that file again.
-I use WinRar but only the evaluation copy of it.
-I downloaded I long time ago WinDS and the apps logo appears on the file.

I can run the game just fine on Yabause, but only in Japanese. Please help.

EDIT: Ok so I got it to translate. I still cant do the extra step, but thats fine. SFF is not working for me, and while Yabause is working, it has horrible audio and quality. How do I use SFF? I have the ver 0.12 beta R4, And I use the instructions but it just shows me ????.

Last edited by itavin (10-28-2017 01:25:39 PM)

If you ever feel like wanting to ruin your life... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

#178 | Back to Top10-29-2017 07:52:51 AM

itavin
Sunlit Gardener (Prelude)

So, I got the game to work and finished it and I... [Died? Like not only did Touga fail to save me, and he failed because of Miki of all people, but I also got killed because of him. And it said game over. WTF? Not to mention I think utena lost hard to chigu. Well at least it was a very intresting story, and the game has more effort in it then american cash grab show game, so thats nice]. But seriously, how do I become a duelist?

Last edited by itavin (10-29-2017 07:53:29 AM)

If you ever feel like wanting to ruin your life... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

#179 | Back to Top10-30-2017 12:57:49 AM

SaigonAlice
Mikage Mistruster

There's a spoiler free faq on gamefaqs thats pretty handy
https://www.gamefaqs.com/saturn/574364- … faqs/15176

Thân em như quả mít trên cây,
Vỏ nó sù sì, múi nó dày.
Quân tử có yêu thì đóng cọc,
Xin đừng mân mó nhựa ra tay. - Hồ Xuân Hương

Board footer