You are not logged in.

Gougai! Gougai!

Brand new site update live now! After the Revolution is now hosted on EM, as is a ton of brand spanking new stuff, artwork, essays, new site sections, doujin, and more. Come celebrate Akio's birthday. ;)

Poll

FAVORITE SEASON BEACHES


original

100% - 5
The makai tree arc (4 real?

0% - 0
Voters: 7

#26 | Back to Top05-18-2017 07:31:39 AM

LadyButterflyNebula
Rose Smilee
From: Arkansas
Registered: 03-23-2017
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/2109eb92cec7394f1209073f925541c11495091269_large.jpg  Satomi Okubo is back!!!!!!  OMG Other than Anza she was the best Sailor Moon imo.  I'm still getting used to Hotaru Nomoto and I don't think she can sing...  (nut no as poorly as some of the other new inner senshi).

OMG!  I am so excited you guys!  I have wanted to see Sailor Cosmos FOREVER.  I feel like this is confirmation that we will see Cosmos in Crystal!
emot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-danceemot-dance


Usubeni midarete manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou koi kogarerou
Anata wo omoeba yume ni yume ni yume miru
Afureru yorokobi towa ni towa ni

Offline

 

#27 | Back to Top05-31-2017 11:31:41 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
From: North Carolina
Registered: 11-17-2006
Posts: 5085
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

New promotional images for Le Mouvement Final! Seeing Cosmos was already the highlight of the promotional cycle honestly, but I was also really looking forward to seeing Princess Kakyuu (perhaps I can still dream of seeing Sailor Kakyuu outside the manga!) and Galaxia along with the rest of the Shadow Galactica. I'd love to get a better look at Lead Crow and Aluminum Siren's full costumes, but so far everyone looks fantastic! I didn't realize seeing Tin Nyanko's costume would make my year, but here we are.

Decrescent Daytripper wrote:

Am I alone in finding the live action Sailor Moon the best? I am, aren't I?

(This reply is a little late, but I'm playing catch-up!) The writing for PGSM has been the biggest surprise across all of the iterations of Sailor Moon to me. It has so much heart, it's unbelievable. It's difficult to say what version is best or what version is even my personal favorite, as they all offer something that another lacks-- but I am right there with you in saying PGSM might have the best character writing of the franchise. I didn't even realize how much we needed these small, intimate moments between the girls, where they could just have a conversation. That isn't to say the Senshi are forbidden from speaking to each other in the anime or manga, and there are certainly wonderful character moments in each, but the way they're handled in the live action has a nuance and authenticity that contrasts the cheesiness of some effects and visuals. This is a broad statement, and only an opinion, but there were moments in the show where the characters felt... the fullest they ever had to me. I think I would still say that the story arcs are explored best in the anime, but the character writing is exceptional in PGSM and deserves a ton of recognition.


ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

Offline

 

#28 | Back to Top06-01-2017 01:27:22 AM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess
Registered: 04-09-2007
Posts: 2786

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

dollface wrote:

I didn't even realize how much we needed these small, intimate moments between the girls, where they could just have a conversation. That isn't to say the Senshi are forbidden from speaking to each other in the anime or manga, and there are certainly wonderful character moments in each, but the way they're handled in the live action has a nuance and authenticity that contrasts the cheesiness of some effects and visuals. This is a broad statement, and only an opinion, but there were moments in the show where the characters felt... the fullest they ever had to me. I think I would still say that the story arcs are explored best in the anime, but the character writing is exceptional in PGSM and deserves a ton of recognition.

I think it's the emotional beats that do it for me, and yeah, that they get to talk like friends is big for me.

Jupiter sadly waiting for her date that isn't coming resonates with me more, in the live action, and something small like turtle boy can leap out with adorable realness more for me, but the main girls seem just that little bit more genuine at all times.

I love the Ami theatrical short, but it's so glib it makes me feel how much of animated Sailor Moon, compared to kinda all the other versions, is snarkily glib.

(Live action Tuxedo Mask never did descend to Earth in a quickly-discarded Santa outfit, though. That's a point against.)


My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

Offline

 

#29 | Back to Top06-01-2017 03:21:59 PM

LadyButterflyNebula
Rose Smilee
From: Arkansas
Registered: 03-23-2017
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

dollface wrote:

New promotional images for Le Mouvement Final! Seeing Cosmos was already the highlight of the promotional cycle honestly, but I was also really looking forward to seeing Princess Kakyuu (perhaps I can still dream of seeing Sailor Kakyuu outside the manga!) and Galaxia along with the rest of the Shadow Galactica. I'd love to get a better look at Lead Crow and Aluminum Siren's full costumes, but so far everyone looks fantastic! I didn't realize seeing Tin Nyanko's costume would make my year, but here we are.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  THEY'RE FLYING!!!  etc-love Oh gawd I hope they come back to the US again!!!!  And yes the animates look amazing.  I wish we could have gotten the whole crew of animates but that would have been over whelming in a stage production.

Now that you guys have talked up PGSM I should take another look... probably with the assistance of my favorite medication: MJ.

As for Sailor Kakyuu, that still may happen!  It's totally happening in Crystal, but with Sailor Cosmos on board I would bet money that Sailor Kakyuu is gonna happen in the musical as well.  It would be a shame if they don't.

And speaking of shame...  Am I the only one that is bummed out they didn't include the Amazon/Sailor Quartet?  I will be raging pissed at Crystal if they do not let them become senshi like in the manga. (But I'm still raging pissed they didn't let Haruka and Michiru kiss... and the lack of animation for the R arc... and the skirts in the infinity arc... I know... I'm nit picking).

Dream Arc at least offers us possibly an entire episode of happy Outer Family!  in that vein, as a side bare, the Outer Senshi remind me of Steven Universe so bad.  Steven is Chibi-Usa, Garnet is Neptune and Uranus... which leaves us with Pearl as probably Pluto as the most precise one of the group, and Amethyst as Saturn- moody angry/depressed teen that wasn't really meant to exist. (not saying Ame. doesn't deserve to exists, I'm saying these characters have shared those feelings at times).  I guess the real parallel is the non-traditional family style.


Usubeni midarete manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou koi kogarerou
Anata wo omoeba yume ni yume ni yume miru
Afureru yorokobi towa ni towa ni

Offline

 

#30 | Back to Top06-01-2017 04:40:24 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
From: North Carolina
Registered: 11-17-2006
Posts: 5085
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

I do think it's worth giving a second chance, but of course there's no praise that can override your personal feelings and reactions-- live action super sentai shows are definitely cheesy in a lot of respects, and can maybe feel a little dated. It's understandable that someone might not really hook into that. I think it's worth getting past that to get to the story and characters later down the line, if for no other reason than because PGSM has a unique continuity and has a lot of new plot elements in it, in order to stretch the Dark Kingdom arc out for the entire series. This might be seen as slander by many fans, but I never thought the Dark Kingdom arc was the best one in any version (I, too, am a big fan of the Outer family) so when I learned that the entirety of the live action was only Dark Kingdom, I wasn't thrilled-- but it does handle the story in a different way than we'd seen before and for the most part, I think they were interesting choices that were worth seeing.

I'll shut up about the live action in a second, but I want to throw in that PGSM Mercury is my favorite version of her. I feel quite guilty to say that she's generally the Inner Senshi I pay the least attention to, but they do a fantastic job humanizing Ami in a way that struck a chord with me, and without spoiling anything, Sailor Mercury has a plot that is pretty unforgettable, which I was not expecting when I went into the show and I really enjoyed.

LadyButterflyNebula wrote:

As for Sailor Kakyuu, that still may happen!  It's totally happening in Crystal, but with Sailor Cosmos on board I would bet money that Sailor Kakyuu is gonna happen in the musical as well.  It would be a shame if they don't.

And speaking of shame...  Am I the only one that is bummed out they didn't include the Amazon/Sailor Quartet?

Agreed on both points! It might have been asking a lot to include the Amazon Quartet along with everyone else they've included so far, but it would have been nice! Amour Eternal did such a good job with the Amazon Trio, they were so lovable and funny on stage that I couldn't wait to see if they'd bring on the Quartet too! If the choice was between the Quartet and maybe an actual plot for Cosmos or Kakyuu (which is still definitely up in the air, I anticipate their roles sadly being minor, Cosmos particularly) I'd choose Cosmos and Kakyuu too. But we can still dream of having it all! And hey, maybe in a few years we'll get another generation of New-New Myu!

Crystal has stumbled a good bit, but it did so right by me with the handling of Hotaru/Chibiusa's interactions (I adore them!) that I've forgiven most transgressions... but giving us an animated Sailor Kakyuu would earn all the brownie points from me!


ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

Offline

 

#31 | Back to Top06-15-2017 10:25:25 AM

LadyButterflyNebula
Rose Smilee
From: Arkansas
Registered: 03-23-2017
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

dollface wrote:

I'll shut up about the live action in a second, but I want to throw in that PGSM Mercury is my favorite version of her. I feel quite guilty to say that she's generally the Inner Senshi I pay the least attention to, but they do a fantastic job humanizing Ami in a way that struck a chord with me, and without spoiling anything, Sailor Mercury has a plot that is pretty unforgettable, which I was not expecting when I went into the show and I really enjoyed.

Oh yeah I know all about [Darkury]  When it was broadcasting there was a fan page that put up screen caps and descriptions (the fan subbing came much later).  I know much of what happened in PGSM I just didn't actually watch it.

dollface wrote:

LadyButterflyNebula wrote:

As for Sailor Kakyuu, that still may happen!  It's totally happening in Crystal, but with Sailor Cosmos on board I would bet money that Sailor Kakyuu is gonna happen in the musical as well.  It would be a shame if they don't.

And speaking of shame...  Am I the only one that is bummed out they didn't include the Amazon/Sailor Quartet?

Agreed on both points! It might have been asking a lot to include the Amazon Quartet along with everyone else they've included so far, but it would have been nice! Amour Eternal did such a good job with the Amazon Trio, they were so lovable and funny on stage that I couldn't wait to see if they'd bring on the Quartet too! If the choice was between the Quartet and maybe an actual plot for Cosmos or Kakyuu (which is still definitely up in the air, I anticipate their roles sadly being minor, Cosmos particularly) I'd choose Cosmos and Kakyuu too. But we can still dream of having it all! And hey, maybe in a few years we'll get another generation of New-New Myu!

Crystal has stumbled a good bit, but it did so right by me with the handling of Hotaru/Chibiusa's interactions (I adore them!) that I've forgiven most transgressions... but giving us an animated Sailor Kakyuu would earn all the brownie points from me!

Yes, Chibi-Usa/Hotaru Ship sails with Crystal S3.  They were more gay than the actual gay couple.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IsremczFmwI/VZRDwUA3BZI/AAAAAAAAGvY/DoNmx5IGKlo/s1600/Moon%2BUranus%2BChibi%2BUsa.jpg

I hope Cosmos gets a prominent role otherwise why even bring her out or cast Satomi in the role.  I have a feeling this was planned out sometime after the new Myu was successful and def before Un Nouveau Voyage. 

I sincerely hope they go the route of second stage Myu after this musical and make some new material.  I love sailor Moon, but these five same five arcs over and over again have gotten just a little stale (for me anyway).


Usubeni midarete manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou koi kogarerou
Anata wo omoeba yume ni yume ni yume miru
Afureru yorokobi towa ni towa ni

Offline

 

#32 | Back to Top06-30-2017 03:07:39 PM

Koshernova
Touga Topper
From: City 7
Registered: 08-22-2010
Posts: 54
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

It's been a long time since I checked out PGSM, but one thing I've noticed, not as a hard and fast rule mind you but as a general guideline, that the more people are used to tokusatsu, the more they can get used to it being different from the manga/anime(s).

Even though I've been watching tokusatsu for almost 30 years, it did take me a moment to realise PGSM wasn't 'anime with real actors' but, rather, a tokusatsu show. That said, Toku, particularly Kamen Rider and Super Sentai has been getting much, much more anime influenced since the mid-2000s.

Offline

 

#33 | Back to Top07-11-2017 12:58:40 PM

LadyButterflyNebula
Rose Smilee
From: Arkansas
Registered: 03-23-2017
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/sail … two-movies
Sailor Moon Crystal S4 will now be two movies.

Nooooo~!  That means Infinity arc wasn't successful enough to warrant a full season, but it made enough money that they will produce this content to milk fans for more money.

So what does that mean for the Future of SMC?  Well, honestly, unless this is just CRAZY successful, it's the end of SMC imo.  If we get the Stars arc it will likely be an OVA, which is more or less what Dream Arc will be.  They have not stated if the films will be released theatrically or made-for-tv or OVA, however my money is on OVA.

I'm guessing they will do the everything before the Outers show up int he first movie (Ie acts Eclipse Dream, Mercury Dream, Mars Dream, Jupiter Dream, and Venus Dream).  They'll leave us on the cliff hanger before they outer show up.  The second movie would start with "New Soldier Dreams" catch us up with what the outers have been up to, conjoin the narrative from the cliff hanger, and then wrap the arc up. (which is more or less how they laid it out in the manga if my memory serves correctly.)

It's just super disappointing, no pun intended.  Dream Arc itself isn't that big a deal to me as not getting Stars.  I really want to see Sailor Cosmos and the actual Sailor War.  If they expand on it, it could be incredible.  That was probably the greatest missed opportunity of SMC Black Moon Arc: Seeingthe war between Death Phantom and NQS.  They just had KE give exposition over a still frame that was a facsimile of the original manga panel.

http://orig13.deviantart.net/f7f3/f/2016/106/6/0/neo_queen_serenity__original_vs__reprint__by_moon_shadow_1985-d9z5bjd.jpg
http://68.media.tumblr.com/af4d4abb7038ac36fb0f0432e5432d11/tumblr_nnqxbyJc8S1ql41a6o1_r1_500.png

Last edited by LadyButterflyNebula (07-11-2017 12:59:05 PM)


Usubeni midarete manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou koi kogarerou
Anata wo omoeba yume ni yume ni yume miru
Afureru yorokobi towa ni towa ni

Offline

 

#34 | Back to Top07-11-2017 08:01:07 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner
From: Louisiana
Registered: 12-17-2006
Posts: 2916

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

I'm not going to panic until we know what the runtime for the two movies is going to be. If they're less than 2 hours a piece, we're in trouble.

However, if they do the same thing with Stars, it might be okay, because that arc moved at positively breakneck speed.

My main complaint about Crystal is that I wish that they'd put out the side stories in chronological order instead of theoretically waiting until the end to put them out.


Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

Offline

 

#35 | Back to Top07-12-2017 03:23:07 PM

Yams
Eternal Eschatologist
From: Crystal Millenium
Registered: 02-13-2007
Posts: 958

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

Well that's...interesting.


http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/YamPuff/im%20holllowz_zpsx9ddh2gp.png~original

Offline

 

#36 | Back to Top07-25-2017 08:52:49 AM

LadyButterflyNebula
Rose Smilee
From: Arkansas
Registered: 03-23-2017
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

Raven Nightshade wrote:

I'm not going to panic until we know what the runtime for the two movies is going to be. If they're less than 2 hours a piece, we're in trouble.

However, if they do the same thing with Stars, it might be okay, because that arc moved at positively breakneck speed.

My main complaint about Crystal is that I wish that they'd put out the side stories in chronological order instead of theoretically waiting until the end to put them out.

That's true.  If they give the material its due it should be fine. 

And yes I wanted the side stories too!  Casablanca Memories would have been lovely first season.  And now that Chibi-Usa isn't the worst thing in the world (she was rather unbearable to me in the 90s version but Crystal turned my attitude toward her around) I'd actually love to see her diaries!


Usubeni midarete manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou koi kogarerou
Anata wo omoeba yume ni yume ni yume miru
Afureru yorokobi towa ni towa ni

Offline

 

#37 | Back to Top07-25-2017 10:17:29 PM

Anthiena
Egghead
From: ...the space between your ears
Registered: 10-21-2006
Posts: 1106

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

Season III of Crystal fixed a looooot of the problems. Not all of the problems. But a lot of the problems I had with Crystal. And I will look forward to seeing the Dark Circus arc and seeing the Sailor Asteroids.

But yeah, Crystal got right the one thing the original anime did not in season II: Black Lady's motivation.


But yeah, Black Lady is creeper.


I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

Offline

 

#38 | Back to Top07-31-2017 10:48:55 AM

LadyButterflyNebula
Rose Smilee
From: Arkansas
Registered: 03-23-2017
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

Anthiena wrote:

Season III of Crystal fixed a looooot of the problems. Not all of the problems. But a lot of the problems I had with Crystal. And I will look forward to seeing the Dark Circus arc and seeing the Sailor Asteroids.

But yeah, Crystal got right the one thing the original anime did not in season II: Black Lady's motivation.


But yeah, Black Lady is creeper.

It's so true.  So here's what I'm grateful to the Infinity Arc for:
1.) Losing that damnable 3D animation that just looked wrong.  From episode 1 I was like "Oh hell no".
2.) More consistent Design/ keeping on model
3.) Getting rid of Moon Pride (hated it.  Loved Infinity's various covers for the most part- I'm a sucker for music boxes)

I didn't out right hate the designs from Orig and Black Moon arcs, it was the wildly off model animation, poor pacing, and very poorly animated key sequences (see previous posts) that ruined it.  I actually like the style of it better than infinity because it did feel like the manga more.

I'm hoping and praying there go somewhere in between designs for the movies.  Get the manga feel from the first season with the consistency from infinity.

The next project to hit is the coming Musical which I am SO EXCITED for!  There's worry with the anime going to movies that they may not continue the musicals after this (despite Osabu saying they want to continue during Anime Matsuri).


Usubeni midarete manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou koi kogarerou
Anata wo omoeba yume ni yume ni yume miru
Afureru yorokobi towa ni towa ni

Offline

 

#39 | Back to Top07-31-2017 01:10:11 PM

Anthiena
Egghead
From: ...the space between your ears
Registered: 10-21-2006
Posts: 1106

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

Chibi-Usa and Hotaru's story outright made me cry here. The one big thing I really, really wish had been shown more was the crazy Professor Tomoe, which is only seen towards the very end. It made him a creepier figure and more subtle, but I really did miss the cackling mad scientist. However, I do rather like the reveal before he went Gemoid.

Also, I really dug how much more present the senshi were.

I had a friend of mine who watched the PGSM series and he always felt that it was written very well and did some daring things, there was just a sense of "they just didn't care" from the costuming, effects and choreography departments. He had a hard time figuring out what it was, really that made him think that. It was clearly low-budget and there was a lot of rushing at times in terms of pacing. (Mind you, I haven't seen it myself-I am relating my friend's thoughts).

And then we saw this:



He's a big toku fan, even watches the parody series and loves Shinesmen. And when he saw this fan-production, he talked about how it reminded him of early Saban, with the shoestring budget and figuring out how to do choreography. Even if it was flawed, he enjoyed it for the good things it did and just found himself liking it more for the clear love of the series that was poured into the production.

My two tiffs are some of the cast choices are kinda eh and the final battle needs the foley turned way, way down.


I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

Offline

 

#40 | Back to Top08-29-2017 02:30:43 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
From: North Carolina
Registered: 11-17-2006
Posts: 5085
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

An excerpt from a Le Mouvement Final interview from Livedoor, translated by MissDream.

What are you looking forward to with this show?

Kobayashi (Mars): Oh, me! (She raises her hand)

Kaede (Jupiter): Whoa, that was fast Karen!

Kobayashi (Mars): I was reading the manga, and there was a scene I really wanted to do. I kept telling the Sera Myu staff "I want to do this!" … When I looked at the script, I was super happy to see that scene. Right?

Hasegawa (Venus): Yeah!

[Ms. Kobayashi and Ms. Hasegawa are looking at each other, so that must mean…  We’re hopeful.]

Nomoto (Moon): When you think about scenes between the two of them… you know! I’m sure anyone who’s read the manga will know right away.

Kobayashi: I really love that scene, so I’m already excited to perform it.

Nomoto: It’s a cool scene, I really wanted to see it too!

Kaede and Takeuchi (Mercury): Me too!

Hasegawa: Oh no! Now I’m going to get nervous!

Be still my Rei/Minako-loving heart!


ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

Offline

 

#41 | Back to Top08-30-2017 09:23:29 AM

LadyButterflyNebula
Rose Smilee
From: Arkansas
Registered: 03-23-2017
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

dollface wrote:

An excerpt from a Le Mouvement Final interview from Livedoor, translated by MissDream.

What are you looking forward to with this show?

Kobayashi (Mars): Oh, me! (She raises her hand)

Kaede (Jupiter): Whoa, that was fast Karen!

Kobayashi (Mars): I was reading the manga, and there was a scene I really wanted to do. I kept telling the Sera Myu staff "I want to do this!" … When I looked at the script, I was super happy to see that scene. Right?

Hasegawa (Venus): Yeah!

[Ms. Kobayashi and Ms. Hasegawa are looking at each other, so that must mean…  We’re hopeful.]

Nomoto (Moon): When you think about scenes between the two of them… you know! I’m sure anyone who’s read the manga will know right away.

Kobayashi: I really love that scene, so I’m already excited to perform it.

Nomoto: It’s a cool scene, I really wanted to see it too!

Kaede and Takeuchi (Mercury): Me too!

Hasegawa: Oh no! Now I’m going to get nervous!

Be still my Rei/Minako-loving heart!

That's so cute~!  I hope they're talking about the scene where Venus and Mars say "We don't need men". emot-danceetc-loveemot-dance


Usubeni midarete manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou koi kogarerou
Anata wo omoeba yume ni yume ni yume miru
Afureru yorokobi towa ni towa ni

Offline

 

#42 | Back to Top09-21-2017 02:58:29 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
From: North Carolina
Registered: 11-17-2006
Posts: 5085
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

https://i.imgur.com/m0GKLnH.png
https://i.imgur.com/YuESVW0.png

Two cute behind the scenes photos, featuring the highly anticipated Cosmos and Kakyuu!


ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

Offline

 

#43 | Back to Top09-22-2017 08:07:25 AM

LadyButterflyNebula
Rose Smilee
From: Arkansas
Registered: 03-23-2017
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Moonies across the fandom unite!

dollface wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/m0GKLnH.png
https://i.imgur.com/YuESVW0.png

Two cute behind the scenes photos, featuring the highly anticipated Cosmos and Kakyuu!

Satomi as Cosmos is amazing!!! I can't wait for the sub to be released!!! Can we appreciate how dead on Comos' fuku is? The attention to detail in this costume is out of sight! etc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-jurishlicketc-love


Usubeni midarete manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou koi kogarerou
Anata wo omoeba yume ni yume ni yume miru
Afureru yorokobi towa ni towa ni

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB 1.2.23
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB
Forum styled and maintained by Giovanna and Yasha
Return to Empty Movement