You are not logged in.

Gougai! Gougai!

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE, IT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH WE'RE GETTING AN UTENA EXHIBITION RIGHT NOW

THEY. ARE. MAKING. A. NEW. MUSICAL. NEXT. YEAR. START LOSING YOUR SHIT RIGHT NOW

#1 | Back to Top10-15-2016 08:04:12 PM

loslac
Wakaba Wrangler

Good Yuris?

I have seen SKU. I was wondering if there are any other good Yuris you folks could recommend?

I heard Yuru Yuri was pretty good. cool

#2 | Back to Top10-15-2016 08:56:36 PM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess

Re: Good Yuris?

We have a thread for that!

Depending on what you consider Yuri or how central you need it to the plot, I really like Wife and Wife and some of the stuff Lililicious scanlates.

The same-sex gags in Jitsu wa Watashi wa are just standard high school lech gags, but I'll give them some props for coming from a female character. Female (bi) Ataru is interesting in its way.

I just rewatched Galaxy Fraulein Yuna recently, and it's still awful cute. Nothing deep, but cute. I like the lead character not realizing that her love for tv heroine, Ojousama Kamen Polylina, is homosexual, or by extension that her tendency to look at other girls/women a certain way is, as well. For anyone who took awhile to catch onto that's what that means, it can be extra funny/endearing.

My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

Board footer