You are not logged in.

Gougai! Gougai!

Anime News Network asked Gio & Yasha to write an article about Utena, Empty Movement, and they totally called us superfans, omg. Think of it as a belated Valentine's to Utena, its fandom, and the excellent friendships we've made along the way. 20 Years of Utena Fandom with the Ultimate Superfans!!!

#1 | Back to Top09-19-2013 09:48:05 PM

mistspinner
Ohtori Paramouri

The MPD Image Repository

Guuuuess whose many hours wasted on tumblr are finally coming to use? emot-biggrin

(far from extensive list of links and it'd probably be good etiquette to ask the OPs - if their accounts aren't deleted or whatnot - for permission, but here are some preliminary materials I've found!)

Chu...
Chu...
Chu...
Chu...
Chu...
Chu...
Chu...
Chu...
Chu...
Chu...

#2 | Back to Top09-19-2013 09:54:05 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Re: The MPD Image Repository

Oh wow! Man, so many awesome things are happening today, thanks so much! emot-keke

We can't put up a gallery for them right away because we need to move hosts first, but just having the links is absolutely fantastic and gives us such a head start!

Okay, I don't want to derail this thread any further but once again, thank you! If I get the coding stuff I want done soon I'll move your post into a new thread for image collections.

Done  emot-keke

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Smaugvoice: MY POSTS     ARE WARSHIPS

Internet Atrocity Tourist

Board footer