You are not logged in.

#201 | Back to Top11-16-2007 12:37:26 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Re: Dreams

I don't remember much about the dream I had a couple of days ago, but I do remember laying hands on the people around me and somehow sucking the life out of them. The more I got, the better I was able to do it, until I was in a room full of people and just draining and draining all of them.

It's really weird to watch a room full of people all stiffen and simultaneously writhe in agony, then fall dead.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#202 | Back to Top11-16-2007 09:43:39 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Dreams about weddings and marriage always unsettle me. Even when they're vague.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#203 | Back to Top11-29-2007 08:54:43 PM

Ragnarok
Caption Captor
Website

Ok... I really need help with this one.

This morning I dreamt that I was sitting at a table eating sweet and sour pork mixed with rice. I was alone and on the center of the table was another plate of rice with a cooked, full bodied pig. My aunt came by with a card; she asked me if I wanted to sign it, even though I'd probably ruin it by doing so. Her name and my uncle's were already on the card, written large and on the right hand side. I signed my name pretty small, vertically and to the left. After that, the pig on the plate got up and started walking around on the table. Out of my field of vision (it felt like other people were around, but I didn't see anyone) my cousin commented that this was all a movie and the pig was being played by Scott Baio. At this point I had lost interest in eating and I was sitting cross-legged on the table. When I looked at the pig it no longer had a head, its neck cut off with a severed bone sticking out where the head should be, but it was still walking around as if it weren't a headless, roasted pig carcass. It walked over to me and stuck it's neck bone at my crotch, which got covered in blood. I freaked out and ran across the room to try and wipe the blood off, to find it'd made a kind of arrow design pointing down on my jeans.

Why the crap would I dream this? I had to look Scott Baio up to see who he was, in my dream I thought they meant Scott Bakula.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/RagnarokIII/spyschool.jpg

#204 | Back to Top01-03-2008 04:07:45 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

What the FUCK FREUD SERIOUSLY. I guess this is an improvement over the nightmares I keep having about going back to Florida, but man is it a doozy. Enjoy. Also don't tell my brother, who some of you have met/are meeting soon.

I dreamt my brother slept with Akio. emot-confused He seemed unhappy with the experience, and I was trying to figure out why. (Aside from the obvious that Akio's evil and my brother is, that I know of, straight. I don't think either occured to me in the dream.) As it turned out, my brother was distressed because Akio's penis was much larger than his own. I had the liberty of viewing said smaller penis in the dream. It was indeed much smaller, since it looked the way it did the last time I saw it, when my brother was 10 and still happy to dart around the house naked with his not-yet-fully-grown boybits flopping about. Somewhere along the line Akio showed up and stated that it didn't really matter how big my brother's penis was, and the comment was accompanied by an amused shrug. My brother disagreed and I spent the rest of the dream trying to convince my brother it wasn't really that bad.

So...yeah. emot-confused

I can't even use the Freud emoticon for this, it's too much.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#205 | Back to Top01-03-2008 04:48:01 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Last night I dreamed that I had been cast as the Beast in a high school production of Beauty and the Beast.  I was looking forward to showing off my singing, which in the dream I was evidently fairly proud of.  Then it got sort of weird, like this wasn't a musical so much as a LARP, and I was mad because the upper floors of my castle were closed off.

I'm afraid it doesn't compare to your dream, Gio.  emot-frown

#206 | Back to Top01-03-2008 05:04:24 PM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

Giovanna wrote:

What the FUCK FREUD SERIOUSLY. etc. all...

...Wow.

emot-rofl

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#207 | Back to Top01-03-2008 05:42:08 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Giovanna wrote:

AkioxGio's Brother

I've had a dream were Kealdrea slept with Akio, and Kealdrea's had a dream where Akio slept with me. (Unfortunately, neither of us consented in these dreams, making it worse than "Akio slept with my sister so I'll go Kozue on his ass.") I think that Akio is prone to dreams involving siblings due to his tendency to sleep with his own sister, as well as other people's sisters. In the case of Kealdrea and I, I wouldn't say that us having similar dreams was a weird twin thing, but more so evidence that we both feel the same way on the fact that if we were in Utena's shoes around Akio, we would both run very far away.

With that being said, I'm sorry that your dream made me laugh. emot-redface

I was kind of hoping to have an interesting New Years Dream that I could use as a sign for how the rest of the year would go, but since I went to bed while I was stressed, I ended up with nothing but stressful dreams and nightmares. One was where I was out driving by myself, and I suddenly realized that I would get in trouble since I still didn't have my license. In another one, there was a really bad storm, so I was trying to run inside, but I ended up running as though I were in slow motion. (I dream that a lot.) I also dreamt that I was showing my friend a shirt that I had bought with a rainbow Triforce on it (which would be awesome) and the dream made it apparent that my friend had grown to dislike me, and no longer thought of me as a friend. The last one was one of my many Zelda dreams, in which I was using cheats to fly over Lake Hylia, but it was acting glitchy, which is what made it a nightmare. (Add glitches to my list of irrational fears. In another glitch-related dream, my dream-self was seriously curled up in front of the TV pleading for someone to turn the game off. I love abusing glitches, but this was an expected result.)

Happy New Year. -_-

#208 | Back to Top01-16-2008 08:05:46 AM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

For weeks, I have been dreaming of going into a clinic, that is also part-athletic club. Some therapists tell me that I'll be made healthy, and they strap me down to a massage table, and start sticking needles attached to wires into my stomach. They pull and stretch, and my vision gets blurry as they put more needles into my back. They seem to try to hold in parts of my body. Then the therapists tell me to go on an elliptical, which is absolutely painful. Nobody else in the room has all the needles and wires, but they don't seem to notice. I wake up, and I'm sick to my stomach.

This must have some meaning. It's like a weird combination of my problems with weight and the book 1984. *shudder*

On a lighter note, I had a dream three nights ago that I was watching television, and Epi was on the Carson Daly show with her band singing in -- what the fuck? -- German. Epi looked really hot, though, as usual. etc-wankgirl

#209 | Back to Top02-14-2008 10:44:53 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

I dreamed about cuddling, which I will take as my unconscious mind's way of forgiving me for spending yet another Valentine's Day without a valentine.

#210 | Back to Top02-14-2008 06:59:40 PM

Hedgehogey
Framed Landscaper

Last night: Dreamt I had to defeat the student council in a variety of non-duelling contests of their choosing.

Starting with Saionji, who performed an extremely amatuerish standup comedy routine which involved him getting whacked and whacking me with the flat end of his sword.

Then Touga, who chose speechmaking (he cut his hair short for it!). That's when I was woken up but I think Miki was getting ready to challenge me to piano.

#211 | Back to Top02-16-2008 08:06:02 AM

Adrasteia
Memorial Hollerer
Website

I'm been having these ridiculous recurring dreams for the past few week about a girl I haven't seen in a year... It's completely unfair - the dreams are intense, and, uh, intimate, and every morning I wake up completely in love with this girl and remember she's living in Quebec with her girlfriend. emot-mad

Last night, I dreamt I was at a party with her, and we were getting really close, so I completely forgot she was taken and kissed her. The next morning, I woke up on the floor of my washroom, and my house was trashed by angry friends who found out that I made her cheat on her girlfriend. They were calling my house to yell at me, and my only friend left was barring up the doors trying to keep them out. I stayed in the washroom and tried to undress, only to discover that my angered friends had stripped me and dressed me in every bra I owned.

Yeah, I don't get the last part. emot-rolleyes The worst thing about these dreams is the fact that I probably was in love with this girl, and when she was here, and single, I turned down all of her invitations to hang out, and just ran away. I feel like I missed out on something amazing, and my subconscious won't let me get over it.

Damn it, she was perfect... emot-frown

Last edited by Adrasteia (02-16-2008 08:06:57 AM)

#212 | Back to Top02-16-2008 10:43:55 AM

Mylene
Fighting Evil By Moonlight

I've been having some really weird dreams recently, and I've actually been remembering them again (which probably explains why I'm so exhausted anymore.)

Certain parts of last night's dreams stuck with me.  I was with a young woman who was a maid (I believe she was Wirhelmina from Shakugan no Shana, but she looked like a girl I knew in high school), and I know she was having some tough times, but I can't remember why.  What I do remember was trying to save this sort of cross between porpoises and walruses from drowning from exhaustion in the ocean.  There weren't any ice floes for them to rest on, so she and I were creating stacks of land for them to rest on, and hopefully for their prey to rest on so they could be eaten (needless to say, while the anime looked like female walruses, they were behaving more like polar bears.)  We were using a machine to do it, but consciously in my dream I realized the effect I was creating was just the land tool in Sims 2.

Thursday night's dream was split into two, weird parts.  In the first one, I must have been a teenager because I was living with my mom.  Gillian McKeith from You Are What You Eat showed up because I was going to be in an American version of the show.  She was really nice and things, but at the end I realized our house was really dirty and it would be on television and I just about died of embarrassment.

Then I switched to some bizarre dream about my advanced cataloging class.  We went to Atlanta for some strange reason, and stayed in this huge Dairy Queen hotel.  Some guy kept molesting me whenever I went by, and while my professor was my real professor, my classmates were people from high school.  At one point I split into two different bodies, except for some reason I was Indian.  O_o;  I think I morphed into Smitha, a girl from my high school or something.

#213 | Back to Top02-16-2008 11:18:13 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Cerise wrote:

Then I switched to some bizarre dream about my advanced cataloging class.  We went to Atlanta for some strange reason, and stayed in this huge Dairy Queen hotel.  Some guy kept molesting me whenever I went by, and while my professor was my real professor, my classmates were people from high school.  At one point I split into two different bodies, except for some reason I was Indian.  O_o;  I think I morphed into Smitha, a girl from my high school or something.

You split into two bodies... one of whom was Indian... and you were surrounded by high schoolers... and people kept molesting you?  Cerise, when you dream, you turn into Anthy!

#214 | Back to Top02-16-2008 02:46:27 PM

Mylene
Fighting Evil By Moonlight

Actually, both versions of me were Indian.  Except we weren't Indian until we split, and I was really embarrassed so I was trying to explain that the other version of me was just a twin.  emot-confused

#215 | Back to Top03-01-2008 01:56:04 AM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

I had a dream a few weeks ago, and I'm still disappointed that it was just a dream. I dreamt that one of my brothers was letting me read an unfinished SKU visual novel when he was a teenager. Apparently one of his friends had drawn the CG's, but there were so many pictures of Utena walking around my school campus that I told him that it didn't seem possible that his friend could have drawn all these by himself, but he just responding by saying that once his friend got started on drawing all the CG's that it eventually became an obsession.

Eventually I restarted to the beginning to see if I could try another scenario, and I ended up getting a route with Mrs. Ohtori, which had a hentai scene in it, so I found some sexy pictures of her. I wanted to continue watching, but since my brother was in the room, I just figured I'd read it later since I didn't want him to see me looking at it. (Even though he was the one who wrote it...) Too bad that I woke up and realized that I wouldn't get a chance to read it later, since it wasn't real. -_- He's really smart, so I bet if he wrote a scenario for Mrs. Ohtori, it would be really good.

As for other dreams, a good example of a lucid dream would be the one where I gained lucidity at my school, and I was wearing that winged backpack that one girl from Kanon has, except the wings were much bigger. Someone asked me if I could really fly with it, and I demonstrated by zooming up into the air and then back down. Then that girl who gave Touga the Poppy gave me a flower, and I thanked her and kissed her on the cheek, but I guess I just instantly forgot about her to see if I could control my surroundings. I have been criticized by one of my friends for not having sex with her... And he's right. I guess that was kind of stupid of me. Why was I acting all noble if it was a dream? u___u

Bad lucid dream: I gained lucidity, and I couldn't even get an inch off the ground, so I tried to answer my question of what would happen if I opened a random door. I opened a random door, and inside was a monster. Not a nice monster like the friendly centaur in my other dream, but one that made me run away. I just walked around until I lost lucidity. Then I was dreaming that I was sitting in math class, and I wondered when I would have a lucid dream, or if I was still dreaming. I looked out the window of my classroom, and saw two of the four horses of the apocalypse pulling Santa's sleigh. I concluded that I must still be dreaming, but I don't recall doing anything about it.

Horses of the apocalypse pulling Santa's sleigh... I'd be ashamed if that didn't trigger lucidity.

#216 | Back to Top03-01-2008 05:58:02 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

Lucid dreams... still trying to have ine, but no luck...
Last night I was dreaming something like a nightmare... Basically it took part in my grandma's garden (it's really big)... Me, Juri and Kozue or Miki were escaping from the Langoliers (anybody seen or read it?). They didn't look like those meatballs fom the movie, but rather as killer tomatoes with razor teeth. I squashed one in my hand to kill it, but a smaller one instantly emerged. Then we ran to the marsh beyond the garden, and Juri said that she sees Akio, and he'll help us. He was in another place of the garden, standing on a mechanical, levitating platform, and he said, he will save us, so we all made our way there, with Langoliers still running after us. When we were on the platform, Akio started some rocket engine and the platform flew up high, and Juri started to make out with me... What would Freud tell about that..? emot-tongue

"Get back to the surface, where the sunlight is so dazzling"

#217 | Back to Top05-06-2008 08:43:45 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

I had my first dream about the forum!

Gio had thrown together a site add-on that allowed us to post in-character messages, not to the forum, but to the sky.  So a bunch of us got together in a hot tub and brought our laptops and started posting drabble, Shadow Girl plays, love letters from one character to another, and so on.  Sometimes it would pop up as text in a window in the sky just over the treeline.  Other times, the clouds would form into letters and roll across the sky.  It was awesome!  I suggest that Gio get on this right away.

#218 | Back to Top05-08-2008 07:47:20 PM

Dematrah
Ruthless Deflorist

I dreamt that one of my teeth, the one with the cavity, completely fell apart in my mouth. emot-gonk

When I was little, when I would dream I never could move well. That moved on to not breathing well, and now it's come to not seeing well.

For example, when I was younger, I dreamt that my sister and I were in a car waiting for mom to come out of the grocery store. It was mid-winter and we were all bundled up in our coats. My sister was sitting in the front passenger seat, and I was in the back driver-side seat. All of a sudden Jerry Seinfeld carjacked us and drove away with my sister and I still in the car. I remember hitting him in the back of the head as hard and as much as I could, but it was really hard to move and I tired quickly, as if weighted.

More recently, I dreamt that I was in a theater, invited in by the cast. I was there for a while, chatting it up and sipping a drink. Eventually I had to go to the bathroom, so I went in and turned on the light. As soon as I turned it on I could not see at all. It seemed to emit a purple fluorescent-like light. It's extremely frustrating when I can't see, so I did my business quickly and left the bathroom. My vision came back. I asked about the light bulb and someone asked me if I had seen the cute lil purple dinosaur decals on it. I had to explain to them that I couldn't see ANYTHING, let alone dinosaur decals. It turns out that the bulb was only affecting me. Everyone else was fine with it.

On an unrelated note, when I was little I dreamt that my family were violently turning into werewolves and coming after me. I was the only one unaffected.

OH and a really weird one I've had was going to a carnival with dildo/penile themes. The ferris wheel and carousel were a HOOT to look at and you should've seen the ice pop I bought! emot-dance

"We want beans, not goals." - Anon.

#219 | Back to Top05-09-2008 03:56:34 PM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Wow, this one is a doozy folks! I don't remember the exact order, but here goes.

Satyr was writing a fanfic, about he and I in our IRG personas, Satyreyes and Stormcrow. We were fighting demons or something...I don't remember the specifics sadly.

At another point I was in a hotel lobby with Satyr and some other folks from IRG I think, it may have been RoseCon, but I couldn't make anyone else out exactly. He was either doing an impersonation of a Super Saiyan, or actually becoming a Super Saiyan, I'm not sure which. There was a chair there in the lobby that looked comfy so I sat in it and then realized that there was some sort of support group for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder meeting in the other chairs around me...so I pretended to be asleep so I wouldn't embarrass them. When they left (they were talking about alien abductions), I went across the lobby to an IHOP counter and ordered some food.

While I was waiting for food, I went across the street for some ice cream. But my order was kinda complicated, and the girl there was new, so she fucked it up. I tried to make it simpler, but she kept fucking up. Finally I got disgusted and left, but I was too late. They'd thrown out my order at IHOP.

I think the next sequence was me driving around somewhere, I think maybe Miami. And I think Rhyaniwyn was in the car with me. I don't recall who was driving. There were vultures all around, but they were really pretty. Long straight steel-gray feathers with reddish or greenish sheen...either I or Rhya commented that they were beautiful, and then I noticed that there were more of them, and they seemed to be getting larger, and more like griffins. They still looked really cool, sort of like metallic green griffins. She assured me that they were perfectly harmless when you could see them.

We got to some Mayan-looking ruins and I got out to explore with my friend Jake. He went first, because there might have been traps. There were traps, but he was lucky up until the end. The last trap was a puzzle thing involving matching archaic icons for things with their futuristic counterparts. It was a time machine and to get to the next stage of the game, you had to beat this puzzle. I had been warning Jake not to get careless, but he didn't listen and he just made a match without thinking about it, and it was the wrong one.

The trap killed us all, but at this point we were these walking egg things instead of people. And they weren't really us, there was a little boy egg, his mom egg, and his estranged chain smoking dad egg. They all died in really gruesome ways actually, it was kinda disturbing. The dad fell off a ledge and landed...well on an egg. (what's with the eggs) But it had sharp ridges and cut him so that he bled to death while smoking a last cigarette. The mom threw herself off a cliff to protect her son from something...maybe one of those vulture-griffin things? I don't know. I think the little egg just killed himself, don't remember too clearly. And I was all pissed at Jake because I hadn't saved the game.

This was all in a two-hour nap too...maybe I need to get more sleep?

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#220 | Back to Top05-09-2008 04:36:53 PM

Konoha's Golden Flash
Saionji Slapper

I had a really really wierd dream that i was ballroom dancing with people
and worst thing was.. it was in during an exam...
and wait for it... it was to the Ding Dong song

Is that normal???

I blame that Akio Amv i saw with that song...

#221 | Back to Top05-09-2008 05:59:49 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Stormcrow wrote:

Wow, this one is a doozy folks!

KAMEHAMEHA!

#222 | Back to Top05-10-2008 02:10:09 AM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Stormcrow...what are you smoking? And where can I get some of it? Although my reactions to that dream are extensive (mostly mad laughter), that is all I will allow myself to ask. Also, Gio's Freudian dream almost make me choke on my milk.

Here's an odd one I had a while ago. Mainly because I get night terror where my whole body freezes up and becomes paralyzed. I can't help but to wonder if the drug fog from the hall parties got into my brain. I dreamed that I was walking down the hallway to the dorm bathrooms - going for a shower or something. Everything seemed quite normal. Suddenly, I began to feel very dizzy, and I remember putting my hand up to my mouth. When I pulled it away, there was blood smeared everywhere. Out of nowhere came the druggie girl from across the hall. I had this moment of realization in which I figured out that she had somehow managed to get me to ingest an incredibly dangerous drug without my knowing. I was quite sure that this was going to kill me. She began pushing me to the ground and molesting me for gods know what reasons. This whole time I'm bleeding and the hallway around me is elongating.

I partially wake up, but can't move in my bed at all. There's a loud ringing in my ears. Falling back into the sleep world, I'm trying to crawl away, heading back towards my room. I can sense she's behind me. Getting back into my room, I close and lock the door behind me. Blood starts rushing in from underneath the door. As I pull myself towards the phone, I keep trying to call for help, but nobody answers. At last I just sort of fall onto the floor, with the room spinning around me and my vision fading.

I finally woke up jerking and twitching, with blood everywhere thanks to a random bloody nose. Needless to say this was not one of my better afternoons. And this, children, is how I learned the true meaning of Christmas.

Last edited by Jellineck (05-10-2008 02:10:42 AM)

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#223 | Back to Top05-29-2008 01:46:13 AM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Three. Won't go into much detail I hope.
Were many more, but... I forgot most of them. D:
...That's a good thing, certainly.

So I was part of some team, looking for some crazy item all sneaky like. I have no idea what it was, but we HAD TO FIND IT. And for som UNGODLY reason, most of this dream was in the water. (I am DEATHLY AFRAID of water.) It also had lots of jumping from higher floors down to lower floors. And lots of hiding. So these people were trying to stop us for whatever reason, and like, they were invincible. (Seriously, I must have repeatedly broke one chick's neck at least ten times. And I was like, using her as a weapon, swinging her at her other people.) Then, one of our team members was really one of the badguys in some kind of demonic disguise. We trapped him somewhere, and then, some creepy, tiny demonic statue was trying to take out energy, but if we closed off all ways into the room it was in, which it kept opening up, it wouldn't get to take out energy, and eventually tired itself out and died. then other things I don't remember happened, but I remember they were creepy, and I woke up.

The next, I was supposed to go live in a house with these older people and younger girls. (It had all already been arranged before I got home and, hey, everything else in my life had been arranged, so why not!) and so I moved my stuff in, and everything was kinda... empty, but cluttered. Like, piles of things everywhere and bad lighting (physically makes me sick irl. really.) I walked towards where the bedrooms apparently were, and there were several smallish rooms FILLED with girls. They were all so TEE HEE HEE it was... kinda creepy.  They pulled me in, and were... pretty stupid. And EVERY TIME one of them left, one of the older (and do I mean old) people would go with them. Then another would stand guard.

I left, and an older man took me on a tour of their house. It was HUGE and had SO MANY empty rooms, with just furniture, and mattresses. No sheets or anything. I mean, they must have had 20 bedrooms. (So much empty really freaks me out too.) Also, the ENTIRE TIME, this man was hugging me. Like, creepy ON ME hugging me. Not letting for for life. Eventually, he said I was supposed to be there to rape the girls if they misbehaved? And like... they were kinda excited someone else would be living there even though THAT'S WHY I WAS THERE. (Also, do that they knew it was bad, they gave me devil condoms with horns? [note: no reservoir tip?] so that they knew it was bad.) Uhh... I went SCREW YOU GUYS and woke up. What the hell.

But of course, nothing beat good old fashioned ghost dreams. I was in the house, noticed the garage was going all silent hill, and was all SHIT. A GHOST. So the old blind man (really my grandfather) and I went out to find it. We tore everything apart, screaming at it, and evetually he accidentally found it. Well, my grandmother (living in dream, dead in real life) CASUALLY said we needed to catch it for whatever reason, cause if it got away, bad things would happen. It was tiny and glowig, and kinda floated like a feather, onto hanging clothes in the garage. I tried to grab it, and it like, psychic-ly hurt me or something (it hurt like a BITCH. like spikes through my hand.) and everytime I'd try, I'd be paralyzed for a moment. Eventually it buried itself underground, barricading itself off, and ghosts were EVERYWHERE. I locked them inside their still safe house, and ran off. (I can run in this dream!! Just.. not jump well...) They were chasing me, and I was running to my partner or whatever. On the way, ghosts were in windows, faces of tormeted corpses, and glass shattering at me as I ran. (horrible moaning too!) Eventually I got back to wherever I was going, and there was a creepy painting I destroyed, and ghosts came out I had to... re-kill? whatever. I did, but my partner was apparently dead, but WRITING TO ME. like, when I'd walk past something that could print on paper, they'd print a message to me. terrifying as hell. They also left me bread made of blood to help me restore energy or whatever, and were all ITS OKAY THAT ITS PINK, BLOOD AND FLOUR MAKE PINK. wtf.
...I FINALLY managed to wake up but dear god. That was terrifying. I hate windows even MORE now btw.

#224 | Back to Top05-29-2008 08:20:04 PM

Dematrah
Ruthless Deflorist

I grew old and died. I mostly viewed it as myself, but "myself" being a granddaughter or great-granddaughter of me. I was both her and my dead self at the same time. As I lay dead in the fancy varnished wooden coffin, I thought about what I wanted most to happen when I died (in-dream): for one of my hands to still be moving/twitching through the motions of knitting. Just one hand. And though I was dead and rigor mortis had obviously set in at some point, my right hand was the only thing that moved in the motions of knitting, with needle in hand (though no yarn). My granddaughter-self could see through the wood and into the coffin, and in that darkness she could see the hand ever moving.
I left behind no husband to speak of: perhaps he had died some time before this? My face showed signs of some wrinkles, but otherwise remained smooth. My silvery-white hair was not permed into short tight curls as is the fashion I see on most elderly ladies, but rather long. It was pinned up at the back of my head. I wore a black jacket-skirt suit, with a matching hat. They had left my reading glasses on me, though I had only obviously needed them to read. My skin remained taut, no old-age flab or droop to speak of. My body had a healthy slimness to it. You could still see the faint laugh lines around my mouth. This was no sad moment, but more peaceful. No "spirits" or "afterlife" to worry about, just non-existence.

Funny thing, I don't know how to knit.

"We want beans, not goals." - Anon.

#225 | Back to Top05-30-2008 01:39:30 PM

Anthiena
Egghead

Knitting whist dead definently is one of the stranger ones I've heard....

I dreamed that I was following these people who were stealing shit, me yelling at them for it. It was middle of the bloody night, and we ended up in a forest where The Wild Hunt was taking place and the one leading it looked like a zombie from Silent Hill, when the guy leading them yells at everybody to remain still. It came up to me and I stared right back at it, where nobody else would. It turned to dust and I led off the Wild Hunt myself for other places. It kind of degenerated to nonsense after that, but I never felt threatened, just annoyed at first and then burdened with a power I had to be responsible for. It was actually pretty cool to me...

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

Board footer