You are not logged in.

Gougai! Gougai!

Anime News Network asked Gio & Yasha to write an article about Utena, Empty Movement, and they totally called us superfans, omg. Think of it as a belated Valentine's to Utena, its fandom, and the excellent friendships we've made along the way. 20 Years of Utena Fandom with the Ultimate Superfans!!!

#576 | Back to Top02-10-2017 09:46:37 AM

sailor-anthy
Miki Molester

Re: Fans of Le Television

Neither of these are on TV where I am but I'm watching Gi(a)rlish Number and Aria the Animation. I really like both so far!

"There are some who call me... Tim."
- Tim the Enchanted

#577 | Back to Top02-15-2017 08:08:14 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Forum
Website

Raven Nightshade wrote:

Is anybody watching The Young Pope on HBO? It's a limited-run series starring Jude Law.

I watched the first couple episodes and so far love it to death. It's very 'House of Cards in the Vatican' but only because the main character is such an odd, somewhat unsympathetic figure.

Also, do thou wear thine suits and cuffs, be thee male or no, for such attire doth please my girl parts. - Gios 3:15
Chiefest of Calamities

#578 | Back to Top02-18-2017 07:53:26 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

Giovanna wrote:

Raven Nightshade wrote:

Is anybody watching The Young Pope on HBO? It's a limited-run series starring Jude Law.

I watched the first couple episodes and so far love it to death. It's very 'House of Cards in the Vatican' but only because the main character is such an odd, somewhat unsympathetic figure.

I figured that if anyone in the forum watched at least one episode, it would be you. It became Appointment TV as soon as I finished the first two episodes, then I got behind, and I wound up binge-watching the last four episodes Monday night.

Now that I'm done with it, I'm hoping to start Emerald City, Westworld, and/or Riverdale. Those should keep me occupied until Game of Thrones comes back this summer.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#579 | Back to Top02-19-2017 11:56:19 AM

itavin
Juri Jeerer

has anyone seen The good place? It is really funny and is kind of philosophical and thought provoking at times with simple yet deep characters. Also, the final episode is just WTF (if you've seen the series, you know what I mean)

If you ever feel like wanting to ruin your life...  Chu...(mind_game)

Board footer